Tribe (This forum is retired. All topics are read-only.) > Real-life Na'vi Tribe

GUESS WHO's BACK!

(1/3) > >>

Tonbogiri:
Heck yes!

After three weeks on the dreaded higher education ladder, my place at a London university has been secured. You know what that means...my exile is at an end! This means I can once again devote 100% of my time to this project.

Of course, I have not been exactly idle during my time away...

I have made good friends with the directors of Nature Philosophy, a wilderness preservation group operating out of Australia. They have listened to our plans and ideas, and they are willing to offer full support for us - be it in regards to location or training for our members. They even offered, once we have set up successfully, to send out instructors to our location to help us get settled in! It is good to make friends in high places - if anyone is down in Australia in the future, pop in on them - tell them I sent you!

In short, I apologise for my absence. A long time ago I was made a moderator on this board, and despite my lacking abilities in admin and web design, I hoped to guide us in the right direction. I hope that I have not disappointed or offended our members with my absence - I know first hand how annoying it is to have moderators who do nothing at all...

So. I shall check out all the work that has taken place, and get my comments rolling again.

Don;t give up the dream!
Tonbogiri

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng:
Welcome back :D :D :D

Nice that you can work more with this project :)

hemmond:
Welcome back, guess who. :)

'Itan Atxur:
Tonbogiri, put simply; you are the man. :D

Tonbogiri:
Thank you 'Itan!

And yes Hemmond, very amusing  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version