Guns. Yes or No?

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 24, 2010, 11:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, should guns be allowed in the tribe?

Yes. For hunting and protection.
4 (11.1%)
No. Not for any reason at all.
16 (44.4%)
Yes, but for protection only.
12 (33.3%)
Yes, but only in the eco village
0 (0%)
No guns, but crossbows are okay
4 (11.1%)
Other (please explain)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Letxuma Swizaw

yes i have argued against America in the past but opinions change with time.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Ikranä mokri

lets take this to location

my question y now america and be honest?

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

sezawte

Just an observation about ranges, a range of over about 80 yards and it doesn't matter how much further than you can shoot and i'll explain why. Think about it, this will most likely be in a dense forest and from experience i've never seen a time when a shot further than about 60-80 yards needed to be made to hit the target and the accurate range of a bow is about 120 yards barebow (a decent bit further depending on what type of bow and whether you use sights, I don't because i'm an archery purist :P wooden traditional hunting bow and everything)
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

'Itan Atxur

I feel that this discussion has now run it's course 3 times (twice here and once when we went off topic) and come to the same conclusion. I'm going to lock it now because I feel that continued discussion will only create unnecessary conflict. If either of the mods think this should be reopened, of course they may do so (I mean, their the mods!! ;D).

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE