Tribe (This forum is retired. All topics are read-only.) > Real-life Na'vi Tribe

Maybe gonna leave RLNT

<< < (3/11) > >>

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng:

--- Quote from: Seze Mune on April 27, 2012, 10:19:16 am ---Yes, please do your research on climate. IIRC, all those states you mention are subject to tornadoes and hurricanes. But hey, what are the chances?  ;)

--- End quote ---

And the East coast has troubles with hurricanes, that is also a serious problem, but only Florida, as I mentioned

I'm going to search all the states in USA, but finding a place, is Hawaii included in this?

Seze Mune:

--- Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on April 27, 2012, 10:58:27 am ---
--- Quote from: Seze Mune on April 27, 2012, 10:19:16 am ---Yes, please do your research on climate. IIRC, all those states you mention are subject to tornadoes and hurricanes. But hey, what are the chances?  ;)

--- End quote ---

And the East coast has troubles with hurricanes, that is also a serious problem, but only Florida, as I mentioned

I'm going to search all the states in USA, but finding a place, is Hawaii included in this?

--- End quote ---

I don't understand your comment about Florida, sorry.  Only Florida what? Has hurricanes?

You might want to check out The Tornadoes of 2011.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng:

--- Quote from: Seze Mune on April 27, 2012, 11:04:39 am ---
--- Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on April 27, 2012, 10:58:27 am ---
--- Quote from: Seze Mune on April 27, 2012, 10:19:16 am ---Yes, please do your research on climate. IIRC, all those states you mention are subject to tornadoes and hurricanes. But hey, what are the chances?  ;)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I don't understand your comment about Florida, sorry.  Only Florida what? Has hurricanes?

You might want to check out The Tornadoes of 2011.

--- End quote ---

Okay, the whole East Coast has hurricanes, I don't know if a hurricane can get in the Mexico Gulf
I'm not talking about tornadoes here now

Seze Mune:
Yep.  They can.  Memorable Gulf Coast Hurricanes.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng:
U.S has aslo volcanoes, I am searching on them too.

We have for example the stratovolcano Mount Rainer in state of Washington, it is an active volcano, and we have also the gigantic supervolcano Yellowstone

But Yellowstone is very little active, it has eruptions in a very loooooooooooong period

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version