Tribe (This forum is retired. All topics are read-only.) > Real-life Na'vi Tribe

Maybe gonna leave RLNT

(1/11) > >>

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng:
Kaltxì, oel ngatì kameie aytsmukan sì aytsmuke

It is maybe that I am signing out of RLNT, I see this project that this can fail, I am a little unsure if this is the right thing to buy land from strangers, is that a good idea? I am a little unsure of that, it can be possible that we can be fooled.

What you all other think? Is it the right thing to buy land from strangers?

Look at this, we need to think, before we something stupid

Tsmuktengan:
I have already defended here I was not for buy land. Two main reasons indeed :

- Far too expensive
- May not be adapted for us or we can indeed have bad surprises.

I am for taking a territory that is not owned by anyone, which also allows huge spaces. This is somehow allowed in the US and in many places where the areas are big enough and the population density very low.

We also need to organize meeting, like Blue Moon is doing to organize this stuff. there has never been this here. I am also still maintain the site and try to complete it in my free time. It would go quicker if I had help.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng:
Is that true that we kan just take over land? In the U.S? I like the sound of that ;) :)

Tsmuktengan:

--- Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on April 26, 2012, 11:43:39 pm ---Is that true that we kan just take over land? In the U.S? I like the sound of that ;) :)

--- End quote ---

Well, I do not really know, I am not sure. In France, it is possible in Guyana (only "big territory" where the land is not totally divided), and you need to tell the authorities before as I have seen once.

Niri Te:

--- Quote from: Tsmuktengan on April 26, 2012, 04:51:51 pm ---I have already defended here I was not for buy land. Two main reasons indeed :

- Far too expensive
- May not be adapted for us or we can indeed have bad surprises.

I am for taking a territory that is not owned by anyone, which also allows huge spaces. This is somehow allowed in the US and in many places where the areas are big enough and the population density very low.

We also need to organize meeting, like Blue Moon is doing to organize this stuff. there has never been this here. I am also still maintain the site and try to complete it in my free time. It would go quicker if I had help.

--- End quote ---

PLEASE, do NOT try that in the State of Texas. The land may LOOK desolate once you get into the "brown" Texas, but it is ALL owned, and in this State you can be LEGALLY SHOT for trespassing. Most of the land that "appears" to be "deserted" is owned by either Cattle Ranchers who take a VERY dim view of people on their land, or the University of Texas, or the Railroad, BOTH of which will have you arrested.
 The days of just "squatting" on someone's land ended when I was a young teenager. I may not be able to speak with Authority about some of the other states, but I live in Texas, and I know what the rules are here.
Niri Te

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version