Kaltxi

Started by Hawnu UnilTxep, January 15, 2011, 09:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawnu UnilTxep

Kaltxi ma aysmukan

My Na'vi is rusty, so forgive me.  A lot has been going on here.  As usual.  But this time its more exciting.

If I were to purchase land, hypothetically, where would be ideal?  I would want to set up camps on this land a few times a year.
I know I want to purchase at least a few acres of rainforest.  That's something I have wanted to do for a while.

Please, no asking how I would be affording this.  I'm not legally able to talk about it, yet.  Soon, I promise.
Just trust me, alright?  And I want honest answers.

Hawnu

p.s. For anyone who doesn't remember I was one of the original founders of the tribe.  I'm in and out but still loyal, I promise. Also HI! :D

^^

Please PM me if you are still interested in the real Na'vi tribe.

Yayo

Never forget the grave i.

Yeah, I was confused. I was sure that I have seen you around here before..

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Tonbogiri

Well, we have been doing a lot of research into land purchase for the permanent tribe - you came to the right place!

The hardest part of setting up your rainforest camp will be immigration. You are, I take it, a citizen of the United States - so the only rainforest land I could think of would be either really far south or else Hawaiian land (more available than you'd think!). For a decent sized camp, I think that 5-10 acres of land plus a nearby national park for excursions would be good.

Rainforest land is available from countries such as Brazil - but unless you never plan on going to your site, you would need to set up permanent/semi-permanent residence there. This means business visas - Brazil seems to be a bit tricky giving these out.

A question - are you planning to train others in the art of wilderness survival? If so, a partership with the tribe could be a good thing - we may need someone to train our new recruits!

And don't worry about cost - it looks like we are going to need in excess of 2 million dollars, so we can't criticise!

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Hawnu UnilTxep

Tonbogiri-- I told myself when I first learned I might have the assets to buy land I would come here first.  The tribe has been a pet project of mine, and trust me, I am no stranger to all the goings on here.  I would want to host camps for days, weeks, or months at a time, as long as there was people willing to come.
The other alternative would be to help fund when you guys buy your own land-- or other things that you would need.  I still wish to join it myself, but I might be in and out, considering everything going on.

I just completed my first successful bow and am having fun with all of that.  Going hunting in the woods.  Good times :]  I would hope to educate myself some more on all that wilderness survival and such within the next few years.  I have been working on it, but I hope to recruit some people that have experience to help teach others for these camps.

^^

Tonbogiri

hawnu-- Have you heard of the Anake Outdoor school? In addition t0 a 9-month residential course (which i aim for), there are long term courses in how to teach others the skills you have learned. I recommend giving them a look - even if you can't go there, they have a home study program in place ("kamana") which is definitely worth a go.

Uriuujìn

Hawnu! It's good to see you ^_^ I'm glad to see that you're still around. I also wanted to say that I think your generosity for even proposing this idea and offering to help is a prime example for all of us ^_^

Earth Mother be with you, my friends

-Uriuujìn
All of existence is based on the balance of energy, the exchange of good and evil, light and dark, life and death. The earth goddess teaches us that the latter balance is the most important. She takes no sides, but loves all life.
Without balance, Existence would crumble, and cease to be.
-Uriuujìn

Hawnu UnilTxep

I must anyone interested in the tribe still, the actual tribe, not an eco-village, to PM me.
Thanks ^^

Tonbogiri

According to the December population poll, there are almost twenty people in on the tribe idea. Oddly enough, only ten of those are active usually...I wonder where you all are!

Yayo

QuoteYep. Still here!

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

guest2859

Quote from: Tonbogiri on January 23, 2011, 04:39:27 AM
According to the December population poll, there are almost twenty people in on the tribe idea. Oddly enough, only ten of those are active usually...I wonder where you all are!

That reminds me...

Txura Rolyu

Can we get that Hawaii plot we were looking at rutxe? I really liked it and I know that it would be easy for the Americans to get to. And I am not super active here on the forums but if I see somethign tribe related I take time to look at it. I am interested in the tribe idea... not so much and eco village. Living off the land with minimal electricity would be good for me.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*