live Avatar role Playing - Parody

Started by Hufwe ta'em, February 16, 2010, 03:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valuk

I Lol'd when the bow slapped him...thats why Jake wears that leather on his wrist...

I just lol'd hard at that whole thing...

I would do that, if I were skinnier...
Hell, I'm new don't murder me!
When I get fit, I'll be a warrior. Well, skinnier lets go with that.
Your Na'vi Man at Arms and Protector of the weak: Valuk.

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

sezawte

Quote from: Valuk on March 03, 2010, 09:29:21 PM
I Lol'd when the bow slapped him...thats why Jake wears that leather on his wrist...

I just lol'd hard at that whole thing...

I would do that, if I were skinnier...

If you're getting hit by the string you're doing it wrong  ;) The wrist guard is only meant to be a precaution because if you're getting hit by the string it means you're holding the bow in the wrong spot or you're drawing to the wrong place
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

I guess I should improve my hold.  ;D

sezawte

Yes you should! :P I nearly skinned my arm once, make sure you start learning right
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Ikranä mokri

a leather bracer (like the one jake has) would be so cool to make

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

sezawte

I've got one like that :P and my shooting glove is made of deer skin :D

Rain

Oh Fpi Eywayä, this is ridiculous. ;D
But I will admit, I kind of liked some of the outfits they had. Gives me ideas for what I'm doing this Halloween! That, and I already take walks in the woods, but I don't tsahaylu with flowers :P. That guy's such a goofball. :D I'm more of a cosplay person and not so into LARP... unless I was POSITIVE that nobody would see me!
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

sezawte

I've done LARP before, and trust me, no matter how far into the woods you go you always get some cyclist or some dog walker who comes along and laugh, so if you do it you have to be pretty brave ;)

Rain

Well let me get into better physical shape first, then we'll talk. Right now, people would scream "MY EYES! IT BURNS!" at the sight of me in a bikini lol. If i looked better semi-clothed, I'd be fine walking around in something like that. But until then, No Thankee.
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Fnua Atxkxe

These people=fail. I found this a few days ago, it's a parody, they are taking the p*** out of people who like Avatar. Funny video though :D
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

I tried to get my friends to go to the park with me and lightsaber duel each other, but they were to scared. I went anyway and practiced. When one of my friends did join me, some random people walking by asked if they could fight, too. We did. It was fun.

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu on March 04, 2010, 06:48:57 PM
I tried to get my friends to go to the park with me and lightsaber duel each other, but they were to scared. I went anyway and practiced. When one of my friends did join me, some random people walking by asked if they could fight, too. We did. It was fun.

Epic!!

Well, we played a random game of football with a group of people we didn't know once. It was a great game!! But they randomly quit half way through while down and with the ball. Turns out they were stealing our stuff when we weren't looking.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

Nanaki

So Fun !! :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Fnua Atxkxe

Epic wins ;D :D ;D I'd have joined in too

Bad lucks 'Itan, sorrys about your stuff. *why am I adding unnecessary s's to my words today?*
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Hufwe ta'em

Alright from the same Hometree Groupe :D they made one with Chatroulette !!!
Becare full can be graphic so +13

L.A.C.R. Live Avatar Chat Roulette

Nìftxavang Sreu

that was amazing. Easily made my night

proud member of the NSFC!!

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE