Meet-up/Practice in the UK

Started by Fnua Atxkxe, March 05, 2010, 06:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Wiesel

no idea,

oel lu ke 'eylan google  8)
I was a warrior who dreamed he could
bring peace. Sooner or later though, you
always have to wake up... - Jake Sully

...Wenn ich schlafe bin ich ein Avatar und rette Pandora...

Fnua Atxkxe

Quote from: d5ive on March 11, 2010, 01:28:58 AM
wow! thats all I can say, I tihnk you guys have really got this dwon pat, I can really see the summer camp and the tribe flourishing from your work already!

Just some words of encouragement, keep it up guys!

Irayo :D. Good to know people don't think I'm messing this up too much ;D. You can has cookie for making me happy.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Ikranä mokri

fixed the map

be afraid be very afraid

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

sezawte

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Nanaki

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Wiesel

Irayo ma Twonyu Ikranä

nice map, looks a bit like at me at home *lol ;)

so how do you want to do the whole trip?
each day a different location?
What kind of activities do you have already in mind?

Swokéyan

This is about the meet-up of this year right? :P wish i could come...
But i will be there next year almost for sure.
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Fnua Atxkxe

Yeah, all current discussions are about the 2010 meet. Too bad you can't come. :D

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Ikranä mokri

are they opps my idea map was for next year

soz its well to confuse me XD

Fnua Atxkxe

Keep working on them twonyu! Only reason that current discussions are about 2010 is because of the short time frame to get it organized.

Ikranä mokri

as me fnua atxkxe, sezawte and ben (soz man dont know your forum name) discussed last night we think tat we walk to a location then stay there for a day. this will give you a bit of rest time and make the long walks a little more bearable.

on the days when we stop there would probs be activities or exercise and maybe 1 or 2 rest days when you can do whatever. but im coming up with day 2 and 3 now so be prepared. is 10 miles a day (when we walk) good for everyone?.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=113609817040844204548.00048182c243d27a75b85&ll=51.249265,-1.657047&spn=0.019233,0.052314&t=h&z=15

Wiesel

Quote from: Twonyu Ikranä on March 12, 2010, 04:49:44 AM
as me fnua atxkxe, sezawte and ben (soz man dont know your forum name) discussed last night we think tat we walk to a location then stay there for a day. this will give you a bit of rest time and make the long walks a little more bearable.

on the days when we stop there would probs be activities or exercise and maybe 1 or 2 rest days when you can do whatever. but im coming up with day 2 and 3 now so be prepared. is 10 miles a day (when we walk) good for everyone?.

Sounds good to me.

Btw how are the laws about camping in nature in UK?
What is allowed and what forbidden?
And another question what comes in my mind is how are we doing normal human stuff like eating, washing, sleeping (i guess in private tents?).
Not that i have a problem with living in the mud for a week but would be nice to know how you think/see about it.

Ikranä mokri

QuoteBtw how are the laws about camping in nature in UK?
And another question what comes in my mind is how are we doing normal human stuff like eating, washing, sleeping (i guess in private tents?).
Not that i have a problem with living in the mud for a week but would be nice to know how you think/see about it.

very illegal but in 2011 ur gonna have me and i know my way around the plain very well.
pretty much everythign is forbidden under a labour government in teh UK

eating, your gonna catch/ kill, gut and cook your own food ( i will bring boil in a bags though)
washing, well you can if you want when we cross teh river for the second time, but u really dont need to, just bring enough clean clothes (thats not that many trust me) and you be fine.
sleeping, tents are really heavy-even 1 man ones- i would suggest just buying a bivvy bag or a good sleeping bag. i wanna move reasonably quickly in 2011 so the light er teh better (you will be covered thought dw0

Wiesel

wooho u are confusing me too :p

maybe you could write something like 2010/2011 in front of your text?

example:
2010: text, more text, more more more text

It would help to keep the track and have it more sorted ;)

Keye'ung

Quote from: Twonyu Ikranä on March 12, 2010, 05:46:13 AM

QuoteBtw how are the laws about camping in nature in UK?

very illegal but in 2011 ur gonna have me and i know my way around the plain very well.
pretty much everythign is forbidden under a labour government in teh UK

eating, your gonna catch/ kill, gut and cook your own food ( i will bring boil in a bags though)
washing, well you can if you want when we cross teh river for the second time, but u really dont need to, just bring enough clean clothes (thats not that many trust me) and you be fine.
sleeping, tents are really heavy-even 1 man ones- i would suggest just buying a bivvy bag or a good sleeping bag. i wanna move reasonably quickly in 2011 so the light er teh better (you will be covered thought dw0

Isn't the idea of the hunters of the tribe to hunt, kill and gut the food for the cooks to cook the food for the rest of the tribe? While the rest of the tribe play their role? Isn't the idea of this camping thing to see if we can do it?

Killing, gutting and eating your own food is a very solitary thing and its not very tribe like. as a tribe, we should eat together and as a tribe we should hunt and kill enough to feed the whole tribe equally so that no-one goes without.
A question that often drives me hazy: Am I or the others crazy?

Fnua Atxkxe

Where we intend to go for the 2010 trip, it is legal to camp anywhere you want. Much has yet to be discussed. For now I would just like to know where people will arrive for the initial meet. Will help to plan travel. This year likelyhood is we won't be doing much/any hunting as nobody other than twonyu ikranä (as far as I know) has hunting experience. So likely we will be bringing most of our own food this year. I think I will make map for pinning where people will arrive in London. Also if you have not yet added a pin on the location marker, please do so.

Swokéyan

No offense but i think u should indeed just make it a regular camping trip...
Most people arent expierenced with things about hunting and survival.
It also kinda depends on how long you guys are planning to stay there.
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Nanaki

Quote from: Swokéyan on March 12, 2010, 11:44:36 AM

one week :) but it's not wrong :D

Fnua Atxkxe

Quote from: Swokéyan on March 12, 2010, 11:44:36 AM

Please check the 1st post for all updates. We have decided that it will be more of a camping trip. We plan to be camping for nine days. All current information is kept up to date on the first post.