Meet-up/Practice in the UK

Started by Fnua Atxkxe, March 05, 2010, 06:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnua Atxkxe

Right, I apologise for letting this slide over the past couple days, figuring out transport has been difficult. I know have a clear idea of transport and cost and will be updating the first post shortly.  We still have a few places left on the 2010 trip so please speak up if you are considering coming. Eywa ngahu.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Nanaki

hello guys,

I talk to my mother about this since 1 week now, and I think I will can't ... I have some family problem, and the big problem is I have a summer job all july ... I'm sad to write this, but I can't do nothing to change that ...
Of course, I'll come in 2011 there's no problem.

I'm really sorry it's very bad!

I hope you'll understand (:
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Swokéyan

Too bad for you :( hope it gets better.
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Nanaki

Quote from: Swokéyan on March 20, 2010, 09:06:09 AM
Too bad for you :( hope it gets better.

Yes it's really sad, i'm not happy ... Now I have to wait one year more :-\

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Fnua Atxkxe

At least you have something to look forward too ;)

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Swokéyan

Yea.. i know how u feel, atleast only about the waiting part :P i also couldnt come this year.. but hope to see alot of you in 2011 :)
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Nanaki

Quote from: Swokéyan on March 20, 2010, 09:29:23 AM
Yea.. i know how u feel, atleast only about the waiting part :P i also couldnt come this year.. but hope to see alot of you in 2011 :)

Yep ... :-\ I want to cry !

Fnua Atxkxe

Please don't cry ma oeyä smuk, now before the mods lock my thread for the offtopicness....

Nanaki

Ok, I finish with : Please enjoy a lot, and if you can, take pics :D

Fnua Atxkxe

I could bring a camera if people wanted, no forced photos if you're camera shy ;). Thought it would be cool to have a group photo and then avatarise everyone in photoshop ;D.

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums

Fnua Atxkxe

Yeah, but I will have to learn to photoshop ::)    ;D

Swokéyan

Thats hard if you have never tried it before :P if it doesnt work out u can always ask some photoshopping pro's on the forum to help :)
Lurkin' the forums

Fnua Atxkxe

I'll have a lot of time in the near future to get to grips with is, following a few tutorials plus my mum worked with phohotshop for about 20 years, but yes, it is not a particularly intuitive program to get to grips with.

Swokéyan

Hmm alright.. i wish u good luck anyway ;D
Lurkin' the forums

Fnua Atxkxe

Loverofnature

i am so exited and cant wait for 2011!

eywa´eveng frrtu

same here but then for the 2010 aswell.
Can't be july soon enough.

Wiesel

what is your absolute minimum number of ppl for 2010?
because i still see a few (maybe) in your list and only counting 6 if the "maybe tends towards a no"
I was a warrior who dreamed he could
bring peace. Sooner or later though, you
always have to wake up... - Jake Sully

...Wenn ich schlafe bin ich ein Avatar und rette Pandora...

Fnua Atxkxe

I don't know about minimum, currently only four people (including myself) have said that they will do this. Unless more people who said they can go confirm, I think we will be waiting until 2011  :(