Meet-up/Practice in the UK

Started by Fnua Atxkxe, March 05, 2010, 06:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Predict

I would be very interested in the 2010 trip. If 'the parents' are on board by then I would definitely be up for it.
I can't see any problems with travel/accommodation either so, barring any parental complications, I could easily be there.

eywa´eveng frrtu

if there are more people except for me who have a car we could go from london to the camping start location by car. That would save us the taxi costs.

Fnua Atxkxe

It would but i don't think anyone here has a car.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

eywa´eveng frrtu

Fnua Atxkxe

Srane, maybe  next year will be easier, might have a car then.

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Tutean-tìhawnu

I have a car... but it's in Norway, so doesn't help much... but, I do have a shedload (several actually) of relatives in the UK, that may well be willing to lend me a vehicle :P
Kìyevame ma aytsmuktu, Eywa ngahu

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Fnua Atxkxe

Yeah, we were more talking about the 2010 Meet than the 2011.

Swokéyan

I dont think the meeting of 2010 is working out properly :( i feel bad for you guys.
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Fnua Atxkxe

It's going okay, we just need more people to commit to it, what does everyone think the minimum number should be, just post your vote please.

Fnua Atxkxe

It would seem to me that the intrest level in this trip has dropped for the majority of people, thusfar I know of only 5 (including me) people who intend to go this year. Seems like a lot of effort to go to (I am very busy atm) to arrange this when we can't be sure of enough people attending. If you are still interested please post here or pm me (not if you have confrimed you will be going obviously, at least let me know that you cannot make it.

Predict

5 might be enough for a first run. As it's going to basically be a camping trip we wouldn't need many, also there's still a few months so we might get a few more. 5-10 would be good.
If we're planning 13 in the 2011 we need to check the area out first anyway, otherwise it would be a bit of a waste.

Fnua Atxkxe

It wil be a different location for 2011 anyway, I really have no clues as to how many people can come, 3 definately's and two maybe's realisticaly

Predict

Okay, I didn't realise that. I guess we can just see how it goes then.

Fnua Atxkxe

Can anyone still interested in 2010 pm me or put in a post here so that I can get a good idea of how many people are still interested in this. Irayo in advance.

eywa´eveng frrtu

i'm still intrested in the 2010 trip.altough it seems there arent gonna be much participants.
sad, we started with so many enthousiastics.

Nanaki

Quote from: eywa´eveng frrtu sì on March 28, 2010, 09:36:30 AM
i'm still intrested in the 2010 trip.altough it seems there arent gonna be much participants.
sad, we started with so many enthousiastics.

yep very sad only :-\
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Fnua Atxkxe

Unfortunately interest doe seem to have died in this trip, I have other things I need to do other than plan something that won't happen, if enough people register their interest in 2010 then I will go back to planning it of course but I have no time to waste.

Tonbogiri

It would be a real shame if this 2010 meetup died.
I have been off the forum a lot recently - but cumulative guilt as made me return!
Hurry everyone, register your interest before fnua atkxe is forced to shut it down!

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Fnua Atxkxe

Yes, please let me know so I know to keep going with this. Was really looking forward to the 2010 meet. At this point it is still salvageable.

Swokéyan

Try pm'ing all the people that signed up, asking for a comfirmation.
Most of them are too lazy to recheck the board everytime :P thats how people are...
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)