Meet-up/Practice in the UK

Started by Fnua Atxkxe, March 05, 2010, 06:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnua Atxkxe

I did, not many responses.... was a while ago.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Fnua Atxkxe

Okay, uhmmm... slightly awkward post XD. Given recent circumstances, I would appreciate if you could reconfirm your interest in the 2010 UK camping trip. Irayo in advance, Eywa ngahu.

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

eywa´eveng frrtu

say fnau atxke is a message on this board good enough or would you like a PM for the confirmation on the 2010 trip?i'dreally like to go, i know i haven't been active on the forum alot latelly i'm sorry but it's just being crazy at work (doing 15 by day 7/7 so i'm a little tired), and haven't really got the time to go posting.I'm still voting for the camping trip though!

Fnua Atxkxe

A message on this board is fine, or a pm if you would prefer, the reason I ask for anyone who does not know is because of this. Dunno if this effects people's opinions on camping. Eywa ngahu.

eywa´eveng frrtu

short opinion: i don't really care, everybody's who they are. as long we get along fine there's no problem right?with mutual respect everything works out just fine ;D ;D ;D

Swokéyan

Quote from: eywa´eveng frrtu sì on March 29, 2010, 07:53:51 PM
short opinion: i don't really care, everybody's who they are. as long we get along fine there's no problem right?with mutual respect everything works out just fine ;D ;D ;D

Yeah i think you are right.
But sometimes i dont like someone because of the way he/she looks, but when that person is nice to me i always try to hide it or get over it xD
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Swizaw Nguway

I really hope this meetup happens, still waiting on wether I can go or not.... hope I can :D

Fnua Atxkxe

I'm going to attempt to get this meetup going again next week once I get back from my hols, thank you for your patience all, Eywa ngahu.;

Fnua Atxkxe

Apologies in advance for the double post and to all who were waiting expectantly on an update for this project, here is where the trip stands at the moment, I have a very vague idea of who still wants to do this, there are still a few things to be planned out for this and I am very busy at this point in time. This is the last call, I ask for the names of people who, if this trip is organized, will definitely be able to attend. I have very little spare time at the moment and I cannot spare any of it to finish organizing this trip if it is going to fall through due to lack of interest, I will wait until we have at least 5 people (including myself) who will definitely go before continuing with any planning, if not then we will just have to wait for the 2011 trip. Irayo ulte Eywa ayngahu.

sezawte

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Fnua Atxkxe

I'm going to scrub the people on the list who are going on the 2010 trip and put up who have confirmed so far. I apologise for my inactivity on the other topics but I am very busy at the moment, I am only keeping up with this as there are people who  are depending on me to organize this :D

Fnua Atxkxe

It looks as though interest has been lost in this, while this is unfortunate, I will leave this as an open project for now, please still post here if you are interested, if not, see you all in 2011 ;D

Also being considered is merging this trip with another one with people outside of LN, if this effects your decision, it is still possible to do this event exclusively with LN members however you will need to sign up soon :D

Swokéyan

I'd still love to come but i cant :P
I think you can better save this until next year ::)
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Fnua Atxkxe

Well, we still have 4 people going, just one more would make the trip worth doing :) sign up now!!!

eywa´eveng frrtu

hey guys i'm finally back on the forum. Where planning our vacations at work right now so i'll ask my boss if i can get off that period.Let you know asap what he said.

Fnua Atxkxe

0.o Didn't expect this thread to return to the land of the living :D Still if you can come eywa´eveng frrtu sì that would give us enough people to do this, there is no way I can organize this until around the beginning of June (9thish) as I will be overloaded with exams TT.TT It's still possible to get this going although it very unlikely I'm afraid :( Let me know the times as soon as you can and we'll see what we can do :)

D.M. Atlas

you can put me down as a "probably" for 2010. I was planning a UK trip for the summer anyway. might as well just stay a little longer and do a bit of camping.
D.M. Atlas
[email protected]
www.almostliving-spfx.com
http://batona.chipin.com/batona

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Fnua Atxkxe

oooh epic win, thanks for the info :D adding to the 1st post now ;D