Meet-up/Practice in the UK

Started by Fnua Atxkxe, March 05, 2010, 06:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonbogiri

HAHA! Got skype now.
My name is tonbogiriben, feel free to pm me your own skype names!

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Fnua Atxkxe

I added you in skype, my name is fnua_atxkxe for anyone who wants it!
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Ikranä mokri

alex.heath11 is my skype and friday wouldnt be good for me as im not here what about thursday??

cause iv had a few ideas but it would probs be best to actually talk about them instead of typing

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Tonbogiri

I won't be able to get a mike by Thurs.
Maybe if Twonyu and others chat, you guys can report back to me or something.

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Fnua Atxkxe

Anybody who hangs around other parts of the forum. I have created a new line for people's signature to tell people about the UK meet (see my sig). If you wish to add it to your own, PM me and I'll send you a copy of it (can't post it).

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

eywa´eveng frrtu

Quote from: Nanaki on March 08, 2010, 11:32:08 AM
I don't know yet !

But there are many problems :
- I will be totally lost when I will arrive in London, so we have to know who takes the fly, when he arrives so we can meet up in the airport (or someone need to come before we arrive).
i'm probably going by train, it's the most easy andprobably most cheap solutionfor me but i still have to check for the prices.Everybody tells me though that the eurostar is mostly cheaper than a plain.

Quote from: Nanaki on March 08, 2010, 11:32:08 AM
- We can't have a knife or something like this in the fly :D
if you put it in your luggage it shouldn't be a problem. I've been to Barcelona by plain with all my kitchen knives (+- 23 knives different in size) and no problem there. as long as you don't put it in your hand luggage?

Fnua Atxkxe

Just realised I can't send the sig by pm. Will look for way around this

Fnua Atxkxe

Here is the code (didn't see insert code button :-\)

[font=Verdana][color=red][size=10pt] [b]Interested in a camping trip in the UK?[/b] [/size][/color] Find out more[size=10pt][color=blue][url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/real-life-navi-tribe/meetuppractice-in-the-uk//] [b]Here[/b][/url][/color][/size][/font]

Copy and paste that into your signature and it will work

eywa´eveng frrtu

don't have skype yet.will be something for tomorrow then i'm not  home right now.
i'll send you my user name as soon as i have it.
for the discussion if it's not on sunday or monday i can't unless it's after 1 o'clock at night (local time) GMT+1.Since i'm working in a restaurant i'm always home very late.

Fnua Atxkxe

Swokéyan

Im really interested in both things :P but im afraid i cant make it to the 2010 meetup anyway.
And how am i supposed to get there from holland? :s idk whats the most cheap way?
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Wiesel

Kaltxì, ma oeyä eylan ta UK.

I would be interessted in your meet-up, i just checked my calendar and possible travel-routes.
It would fit perfectly in ;) Iam from Germany btw.
Is the 1st post in this thread updated to the newest information?
I was a warrior who dreamed he could
bring peace. Sooner or later though, you
always have to wake up... - Jake Sully

...Wenn ich schlafe bin ich ein Avatar und rette Pandora...

eywa´eveng frrtu

last edit on 8 march.
It's pretty up to date

Swizaw Nguway

I am interested in 2010 and 2011 however I do not know if I can make it

Ikranä mokri

well ic an definately make the 2011 one but 2010 (which was my idea???) may be put on hold cause i have a busy summer

Fnua Atxkxe

Twonyu, seeing as you think you can't make it, I think we should change the location for the trip as we would really need your knowledge to got to Salisbury Plains area. I think we should go elsewhere. ATM I would say the New Forest is best bet. Will send round message. Don't plan on putting the 2010 meet on hold ;D

Ikranä mokri

i said im not sure there might be a week that i can do it in
but i make no promises

guys if you think were going to be coming this year or next year can you plz add me on Skype (alex.heath11) or MSN ([email protected])
just so that we can all chat together and make decison making allot easier

Fnua Atxkxe

I think we should begin planning our travel arrangments. Who best knows London?

Nanaki

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on March 09, 2010, 11:48:40 AM
I think we should begin planning our travel arrangments. Who best knows London?

If we refer to the map, I think Sezawte knows London :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!