Stop our addiction and others things ...

Started by Nanaki, March 29, 2010, 04:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txuraeyktan

Well, this is partially a question partially an addiction,
MY GUITAR
i play 6 hours at minimum a day, mixed in with here thats 8 hours a day, school thats 15 hours of my day (total) then, i got basketball mabey a lil xbox and mountan biking ( making me at 20 hours a day.) than 4 hours of sleep.
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

Ikranä mokri

im addicted to a lot of things but most of them arent nessercarily bad. like shooting and snares and outdoors stuff (running is a bad one)

although i do do a lot of like X box on weekends (cause i been at schol from sunday to saturday and wanna wind down) and probably spend too much time on my laptop when at school.

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Niwantaw

I have found the answer!!(ish)

I now get a cup of tea instead of a mars bar every time i want a mars bar.

next step replacing tea with water (at some point)
Only mostly AWOL.

Nanaki

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on May 02, 2010, 08:17:36 AM
I have found the answer!!(ish)

I now get a cup of tea instead of a mars bar every time i want a mars bar.

next step replacing tea with water (at some point)

Good idea :)
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Niwantaw

the only problem is that i'm now addicted to tea........
well more addicted to it :(
Only mostly AWOL.

sezawte

Ok well my attempt to stop drinking fizzy drinks ended in failure XD I forgot that I was going to try and stop so... yeah... I'll have another go, even though that leaves about 50 other addictions  ::)
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Swokéyan

Quote from: sezawte on May 02, 2010, 09:28:35 AM
Ok well my attempt to stop drinking fizzy drinks ended in failure XD I forgot that I was going to try and stop so... yeah... I'll have another go, even though that leaves about 50 other addictions  ::)

Yeah weedman xD
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

sezawte

Quote from: Swokéyan on May 02, 2010, 09:48:36 AM
Quote from: sezawte on May 02, 2010, 09:28:35 AM

Yeah weedman xD

actually... oh wait nvm. Still that's not the kind of thing you should post on a public forum :P
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Txur Niftxavang

I have an addiction for coffee, but I've proven I can live without. It's all about keeping yourself busy, so you don't think about it. I am a gamer so that's that, I know I can live without the ps3, etc.  I regularly workout, outdoors stuff, camping, hiking, kayaking. My favorite outdoor activity is Archery! I love it!  My advice about breaking an addiction, it's more like a craving, or want. DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT, and tell yourself you can live without.  Irayo.    :P.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

sezawte

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on May 02, 2010, 10:39:56 AM
I have an addiction for coffee, but I've proven I can lice without. It's all about keeping yourself busy, so you don't think about it. I am a gamer so that's that, I know I can live without the ps3, etc.  I regularly workout, outdoors stuff, camping, hiking, kayaking. My favorite outdoor activity is Archery! I love it!  My advice about breaking an addiction, it's more like a craving, or want. DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT, and tell yourself you can live without.  Irayo.    :P.

heh, I'll try it

Elektrolurch

I think I'm addicted to the computer as well.

But I'm surly addicted to Avatar, Pandora, my dreams and music. :)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!