parkour

Started by Txon Taronyu, February 04, 2010, 04:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

I haven't been able to find any opportunities to practice anything barefoot unfortunately. Really looking forward to it.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txontaw

Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 13, 2010, 08:00:38 PM
I haven't been able to find any opportunities to practice anything barefoot unfortunately. Really looking forward to it.

I've been going to the park barefooted for about three weeks now, and me feet are really toughening up. So are my hands. :)
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

'Itan Atxur

The ground is still freezing and covered in snow where I am :(.

Txontaw

Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 13, 2010, 08:06:41 PM
The ground is still freezing and covered in snow where I am :(.

Hooray for being in S. California! :P
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Txon Taronyu

*mutters* lucky s .. of a ....  >:(

just joking but ya you are lucky
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Txontaw

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on February 13, 2010, 08:43:43 PM
*mutters* lucky s .. of a ....  >:(

just joking but ya you are lucky

Yeah, our ranges are pretty much from 60-90. :P

We are such wimps when it comes to weather, though.

Letxuma Swizaw

how did i miss this this is my favorite kind of stuff. :D Run like a ninja on the balls of the feet is the only one i knew. very helpful!
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

'Itan Atxur

Been practicing what I can every day! To quote Jake more or less: "My feet are getting tougher. I can run farther everyday".

Txon Taronyu

I love it when he says that because I don't where anything on my feet in the summer walking thruw the forest and stuff at my cottage even before avatar
My parents think im crazy not to wear shoes lol
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Txontaw

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on February 16, 2010, 02:44:25 PM
I love it when he says that because I don't where anything on my feet in the summer walking thruw the forest and stuff at my cottage even before avatar
My parents think im crazy not to wear shoes lol

I didn't wear shoes all last weekend. Having to wear shoes at school felt weird.

'Itan Atxur

Yeah, that's how I feel when I take off my ski boots.

Txon Taronyu

lol ya I know I hate shoes

'Itan Atxur

I suppose I could try some things shoeless in my house, but it almost seems pointless.

Txontaw

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 16, 2010, 02:58:11 PM
I suppose I could try some things shoeless in my house, but it almost seems pointless.

Yeah, carpet isn't the best thing to build up calluses with! :D

Txon Taronyu

I never were shoes in my house but true it doesent help

'Itan Atxur

How long would you say it would take to build up good calluses?

Txontaw

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 16, 2010, 03:01:14 PM
How long would you say it would take to build up good calluses?

I don't know for sure, but I've been going to the park barefoot for about two weeks, and I'm starting to get some small calluses on my feet. But don't quote me.

Txon Taronyu

Ya one or two weeks but it also depends on where you are and what you are doing

I have like perm calluses from running at my fammilys cottage which is on a rock island in Georgan bay

'Itan Atxur

Really? You all think 2 weeks is okay? That's not bad! My calluses should be MORE than fine come day one!

Txon Taronyu

well it really depends on where you are and what you do