parkour

Started by Txon Taronyu, February 04, 2010, 04:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnua Atxkxe

We have new threads on parkour now, this one should be left alone. At least I don't see the point in having so many threads on the same topic, especialy if all you are doing is commenting on a post that no-one has looked at for months, just my opinion.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

sezawte

Yeah, isn't there about 4 threads for parkour now, when it's only touch and go related anyway... :P come on peeps, we need to work out the location
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Fnua Atxkxe

I think one of the mods should lock the old irrelevant threads to prevent necroposting. Just a thought.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

sezawte

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Mako

I've been practicing my rolls and vaults.

muhammad

Maybe a better way to deal with all these various parkour threads would be to ask the mods to create a sub-section or board for Parkour, and then move them all into it. That would be a tidy way to keep it all contained in one spot. I have been posting tons of information for beginners in this thread:

http://forum.learnnavi.org/real-life-navi-tribe/for-those-interested-in-parkour-train-with-the-founders/msg181687/#msg181687