Txontaw

THE TRIBE:

RECAPS AND UPDATES

WEBSITES:

OTHER:

NEW MEMBERS

= Open or Active Topic
= Locked or Dead Topic

If you have a thread that you feel is important enough to go up here, just PM any of the mods!
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

'Itan Atxur

Brilliant idea! A cookie for you! I've been trying to think of ways we could get rid of the wall of stickies but never thought of this!! I'm going to request that Uriuujìn sticky this topic!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txontaw

Haha, thanks! It came to me while being bored in math.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

'Itan Atxur

I sent a sticky request to Uriuujìn. We'll see what he thinks.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

The old Uriuujìn

I think that this is AWESOME!!! But if this is going to be the actual directory, you're gonna have to keep it updated, alright Txontaw?

Stickied!

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

'Itan Atxur

Txontaw

Quote from: Uriuujìn on March 02, 2010, 10:30:00 PM
I think that this is AWESOME!!! But if this is going to be the actual directory, you're gonna have to keep it updated, alright Txontaw?

Stickied!

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

I shall!

I'll reformat the first post to look more official.

The old Uriuujìn

Quote from: Txontaw on March 02, 2010, 10:44:38 PM
Quote from: Uriuujìn on March 02, 2010, 10:30:00 PM

Stickied!

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

I shall!

I'll reformat the first post to look more official.

Irayo, ma tsmukan! You get good Karma for this!

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

Txontaw

Hawnu UnilTxep

Looks awesome. Irayo ;D
*gives cookie... your fave girl scout cookie...*

Please PM me if you are still interested in the real Na'vi tribe.

'Itan Atxur

Excellent update!!

The plan outline is a locked topic I might add.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Txontaw

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 03, 2010, 12:42:33 AM
Excellent update!!

The plan outline is a locked topic I might add.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Oh, right, forgot about that. Will edit that.

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Letxuma Swizaw

Yes! Tribe page looking clean and orderly now it was kinda claustrophobic in there for a while and people's new posts were being pushed out. irayo for doing things we're too lazy to do. :D
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

Kaltxi ma Aysmukan Si aytsmuke  i found this in the news paper erlier(i was bord) (and i was gona post it on DONATIONS! but for some reason i couldnt) i think it would be somewhat good for the tribes donations. http://www.macysinc.com/shopforacause
I am a Warrior for my people, I hunt for my people, I fight for my people i protect my people. May Eywa bless my bow and daggers and grant me the power to help my people thru any challenge. May my strike be true and may my heart be pure.

'Itan Atxur

I like this topic because it puts all the important info and things we've decided in one place. We should update it and perhaps add the weekly update link. I'll do it soon (unless one of you beat me to it). Do you all agree/disagree? Is this topic still a good idea?

Esmond

Yes I think its a good idea. Maybe then in 'Eylan's weekly update he can link to this thread. =)

Help preserve Nature.

'Itan Atxur

I just tried updating this topic but due to the graphics used, I can't do it from my iPod :(

'Itan Atxur

What topics should we add/remove from this?

:D :D

-'Itan Atxur

Txontaw

Hai gais! Since I'm back, I can start updating it normally again. Like I said in the first post, PM me and I'll update it, or just post here. I need to reupload the open/closed icons, since I think they were lost in the reaches of cyberspace.