0 (0%)
Sikism
0 (0%)
Shinto
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Nanaki

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on February 28, 2010, 04:52:14 PM
"There is wisdom in everything, sometimes you just have to look further to see it."

Very nice quote guy, I like it :)
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Is what I was saying, everyone here is awesome and open-minded

"There is wisdom in everything, sometimes you just have to look further to see it."

To continue: "sometimes you may even have to look over a percieved horizon."

Fnua Atxkxe

Quote from: Nanaki on February 28, 2010, 04:55:05 PM

Irayo ;D I came up with it earlier today and this made for a good time to use it
Quote from: Ean Tskalep on February 28, 2010, 04:59:05 PM

Haha, is also true ;D
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on February 28, 2010, 05:05:15 PM
Quote from: Nanaki on February 28, 2010, 04:55:05 PM

Irayo ;D I came up with it a while earlier today and this made for a good time to use it
Quote from: Ean Tskalep on February 28, 2010, 04:59:05 PM

Haha, is also true ;D

Irayo

Fnua Atxkxe

Hey Ean, are you helping Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu with his jedi studies, is just I PM him a lot and he was excited to learn of a master on the forums

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on February 28, 2010, 05:14:58 PM
Hey Ean, are you helping Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu with his jedi studies, is just I PM him a lot and he was excited to learn of a master on the forums

[offtopic]
Lol, not really  ;D

However I could, because of my extreme Star Wars knowledge  ;)

Fnua Atxkxe

I know is offtopic, I just felt I should say something on his behalf, he's really into it and I know he would appreciate it. And he treats this philosophy as his religious beliefs so it's not entirely off topic. Irayo anyways, logging off for now ma smuke :D

Txon Taronyu

Hey people who put other what are you?
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Fnua Atxkxe

Txon Taronyu

The people who voted other, what are you/what do you belive?
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Fnua Atxkxe

Ah, not me I voted for none but is good question, would be interesting to know what other people's religions are. The more obscure the better! Sorry for not reading last post well, tired ???

Swokéyan

Im a Christian, not the sort of guy that goes to the church and prays every night but i do believe in a God and in a Heaven.
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Tutean-tìhawnu

Hey! Finally found out what my religion is actually called :P

I'm a Heathen!

Part of a larger "group" of religions called Germanic Neopaganism.

Basicly, I'm a Norse :P
Kìyevame ma aytsmuktu, Eywa ngahu

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Quote from: Tutean-tìhawnu on March 01, 2010, 09:23:26 AM
Hey! Finally found out what my religion is actually called :P

I'm a Heathen!

Part of a larger "group" of religions called Germanic Neopaganism.

Basicly, I'm a Norse :P
Odin, Tyr, Thor, Freia, Hel,...  ;D

Valhalla

Coyote

Actually, thinking back on the "Santa Claus" comment, it seems to me that some people do, in a way, use God as a sort of "Santa Claus". They try to bargain and negotiate with God, and "be good" so they can "get" something later.

It is sad-- seeing God as a sort of great parent that bestows gifts on you for behaving, rather than as an otherworldly force of creation who simply asks that you follow a few --fairly obvious-- rules.

It happens, but I'd say the problem is with the individual people rather than the religon or belief system. People like that... it's like they never broke out of that 'kid' mindset; they grew up but they never matured, and constantly seek approval from a "parent" in their mind. God gave people brains to think with and make their own decisions; God gave them maturity to make those decisions wisely; and God gave them the resources they need to make their own rewards as needed here on Earth.

So, yeah, certain people who never grow up do, indeed, lean on God to be their "Santa Claus for adults". Sad for them, really.  :-\
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

The old Uriuujìn

I can understand what you mean, tsmukan. It makes me sad when people pray for worldly things. My relationship with the Earth Mother is different ^_^ I ask for things, but I am totally fine with it if I don't get it. I know she loves me anyway, as she loves all of her children (human or not!) and that I still feel deeply for her, no matter if I get what I 'want' or not. I think that the relationship I have with her could technically be seen as a child and his parent ^_^ I know you mean something different, though

Gaia ayngahu frakrr!

-Uriuujìn

Zalorticus

Well, I am a semi-practicing Buddhist. I really just use it as a guidline, though I am trying to learn more about it now. I also chose "other" and "Gaiaism"; I said gaiaism because it is close to what I believe. Now I will get to that.

I believe that animals and everything before humans are more important than humans themselves. I'm not trying to demean our living; this is just what I think. I eat meat; I know that it can cause pain to the animals we eat. Why I eat it, I have no clue, but I do know one thing: after I die, I will do all I can to help the earth, not humans.
Failure is the mother of success.
Soon, we will no longer be the leaves on the wind, but the wind itself.
You don't have to be a scholar to be a leader.

Txon Taronyu

I do not pray for worldly things at all I pray for spiritual advancment or help with virtues or problems but never for stuff

'Itan Atxur

I'm trying to understand as much about religion as I possibly can. Being an Atheist, I feel it's important to at least challenge my view as much as I can. The problem is too many people are teaching me too many different things and it's hard to wrap my mind around all the different religions at the same time.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Swokéyan

Last night i had such a weird dream.. i was at school and my teacher asked me to come over to his desk.
He told me we had to understand the ways of Eywa
And i had to color a rainbow with him. xD
When i woke up i was like:
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)