Yes - Considerably
Yes - Committed
Maybe - Unsure
No

guest2859

Tonbogiri

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Uriuujìn

Committed, as per my usual ^_^

Earth Mother protect

-Uriuujìn
All of existence is based on the balance of energy, the exchange of good and evil, light and dark, life and death. The earth goddess teaches us that the latter balance is the most important. She takes no sides, but loves all life.
Without balance, Existence would crumble, and cease to be.
-Uriuujìn

Tsleng Keye'ung

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Considerably as usual.  Same reasons as before: love the idea and the people and I'll help in any way I can but I can't live there full time.  It would be a few months a year or maybe for a doctoral research paper ;)

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tonbogiri

Grr, darn it! Every time I try to find a new location, things keep cropping up. This time, the company's website has gone down...so now I can't find any new properties. Looks like modern technology is having one last go at me...ah well. We shall not let them stop us!

Hmm, not many posts over the last few days, either.

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

kaltxì, I am committed to joining the tribe :]
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Tutean-tìhawnu

Still here, still committed, despite the outside worlds best efforts ;D
Kìyevame ma aytsmuktu, Eywa ngahu

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Still here also, a virus almost took my life last week, but I overcame it.
A "Super virus" or so the doctors say...
I beat it in 3 days, and the doctors were amazed to say the least.
Sadly this same Virus has claimed over 14 lives in the past couple months.

Not mine...I am committed....

NotW#82

guest2859

Quote from: Na'vin on February 16, 2011, 09:13:26 PM
Still here also, a virus almost took my life last week, but I overcame it.
A "Super virus" or so the doctors say...
I beat it in 3 days, and the doctors were amazed to say the least.
Sadly this same Virus has claimed over 14 lives in the past couple months.

Not mine...I am committed....

And it is this that we are blessed for life, glad to hear this. Perhaps it is a sign that this has to continue.

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

ma Na'vin, I am glad to hear you are okay!
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Still here but there's SO MANY posts I always need to reply to...

guest2859

Hm... 20 people that have the possibility of going. This is about what I'm hoping for to start out with.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Thank you Neyn'ite Ateyo.  :D
Hopefully no one else will get sick with this mean ole Virus  :(

NotW#82

guest2859

Was there an exact name to the virus?

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Quote from: Eana Nantang 'Rrtayä on February 17, 2011, 09:27:33 PM

The ER Doctors said they "thought" it was one of the Flu bugs, the super version that antibiotics dont have an effect on.
All they could do for me was pump me up with 4 bags of IV, and give me muscle relaxers.
Because of the severe dehydration that I was suffering from, my muscles were spazzing out of control.
My blood had the thickness of 50 weight motor oil. (Very thick)
Because my blood was so thick (due to dehydration) my heart rate was over 170, trying to pump the blood...
Which caused my body to reach 104 in temperature....

I survived it, where 14 people before me were killed from it. I really want to get out of the metro areas and cities..
Freaking germ factories...im a clean person, this virus I mostly likely caught from air born...

NotW#82

guest2859

Quote from: Na'vin on February 17, 2011, 10:28:41 PM

The ER Doctors said they "thought" it was one of the Flu bugs, the super version that antibiotics dont have an effect on.
All they could do for me was pump me up with 4 bags of IV, and give me muscle relaxers.
Because of the severe dehydration that I was suffering from, my muscles were spazzing out of control.
Because my blood was so thick (due to dehydration) my heart rate was over 170, trying to pump the blood...

I survived it, where 14 people before me were killed from it. I really want to get out of the metro areas and cities..
Freaking germ factories...im a clean person, this virus I mostly likely caught from air born...

Wow, I actually can't figure out how anybody could've survived with those stats, sounds like the worst torture to go through. But glad you made it through, the best we could've hoped for.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Quote from: Eana Nantang 'Rrtayä on February 17, 2011, 10:31:46 PM

Wow, I actually can't figure out how anybody could've survived with those stats, sounds like the worst torture to go through. But glad you made it through, the best we could've hoped for.

I have hated hospitals and Doctors for many years, I worked in the Pharmacy business a while back, and grew bitter towards them.
After going through this ordeal, Ive changed my thoughts about them.
The Doctor told me and my family that I wouldnt have survived the night had I not come to the Hospital when I did.
And it is true, I really wouldnt have. They saved my life...So I am deeply grateful to them for it.
Thanks Eana Nantang for your concern  :D

NotW#82

guest2859

Quote from: Na'vin on February 17, 2011, 10:47:45 PM
Quote from: Eana Nantang 'Rrtayä on February 17, 2011, 10:31:46 PM

I have hated hospitals and Doctors for many years, I worked in the Pharmacy business a while back, and grew bitter towards them.
After going through this ordeal, Ive changed my thoughts about them.
The Doctor told me and my family that I wouldnt have survived the night had I not come to the Hospital when I did.
And it is true, I really wouldnt have. They saved my life...So I am deeply grateful to them for it.
Thanks Eana Nantang for your concern  :D

We are all Smuk, and we all concern for each other.