Yes - Committed
Yes - Most Likely
Maybe - Unsure
No

Key'ìl Nekxetse

Mostly still here, really busy with [stuff] :/
Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Fnua Atxkxe

Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

'Itan Atxur

Seems to me like we're temporarily disbanded :(

Fnua Atxkxe

Looks that way, but exams and all that are coming to and end so I'm sure we'll pick up ^^
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

'Itan Atxur

I certainly hope so. I have no good excuse myself. Guess I gotta focus on getting my life together before I can really work on something like this.

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Tell me, I just noticed, why are there so many moderators on this section? :p

guest2859

We're the established leaders of a few months ago.

'Itan Atxur

The idea was that there would almost always be a moderator online during discussions and that worked for a while, but half our moderators are inactive now.

Vakari

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on June 17, 2011, 05:29:25 PM
Seems to me like we're temporarily disbanded :(
I dunno about disbanded, I think people are just distracted by life sadly.

And if any other moderators are needed, I am willing to offer my services. I'm online pretty often.
Join Project Tribal here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!) Feel free to PM me about it!
old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

guest2859

If Project Tribal for some reason gives up, there's the few of us that will fail to give up with it.

'Itan Atxur

There has been talk amongst the active mod of removing inactive moderators but I'm not entirely sure what that would actually accomplish. It's not like having the inactive mods actually harms anything and while I fully believe you (or any other members for that matter) would be good mods, I don't think we're in need of that. Opinions?

For the record, it was me who suggested removing inactive mods just so you know. Now you know who to send your hate mail to if the idea is actually a terrible one hrh :)

guest2859

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on June 21, 2011, 10:09:39 PM
There has been talk amongst the active mod of removing inactive moderators but I'm not entirely sure what that would actually accomplish. It's not like having the inactive mods actually harms anything and while I fully believe you (or any other members for that matter) would be good mods, I don't think we're in need of that. Opinions?

For the record, it was me who suggested removing inactive mods just so you know. Now you know who to send your hate mail to if the idea is actually a terrible one hrh :)

Haha "talk".

'Itan Atxur

Sorry, I'm a bit slow right now. I'm not entirely sure I get what you're referring to. :(

guest2859

My 'long and persuasive' message on why we should.

Tonbogiri

Let it be said far and wide...I AM BACK!!!

Hahahahaha! Let's get this thing started again, eh?

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Quote from: Tonbogiri on June 25, 2011, 06:10:45 AM

I'll be honest, Ive been quiet on the forums because I have been awaiting your return ma tonbogiri.

It seems that most, if not all the people here talk the talk about going Tribal, however no one is walkin the walk.
It's averaging about 105 degrees Fahrenheit here, and its perfect for me to go on my yearly visit to forest area just 2 hours away.
Taking my vacation time to do it (like always) about a week.

When I come back, I will feel anew, as I always do. (If I come back)
Im going to wait a few more days or so before planning and going on my yearly visit to home.

So tell me, who else here does what I do?
Go out for around a week, live on nothing but what your area provides, and feeling that satisfaction of surviving without technology.
:D

NotW#82

guest2859

Quote from: Na'vin Nosferatu on June 25, 2011, 10:48:56 PM
Quote from: Tonbogiri on June 25, 2011, 06:10:45 AM

I'll be honest, Ive been quiet on the forums because I have been awaiting your return ma tonbogiri.

It seems that most, if not all the people here talk the talk about going Tribal, however no one is walkin the walk.
It's averaging about 105 degrees Fahrenheit here, and its perfect for me to go on my yearly visit to forest area just 2 hours away.
Taking my vacation time to do it (like always) about a week.

When I come back, I will feel anew, as I always do. (If I come back)
Im going to wait a few more days or so before planning and going on my yearly visit to home.

So tell me, who else here does what I do?
Go out for around a week, live on nothing but what your area provides, and feeling that satisfaction of surviving without technology.
:D

(Well, you could just do what I do and not really talk unless you find information or prove a point)

I would go live in the forests, considering I was moved out, and didn't live in the 120-degree plains that are in flames every other day.

I could gladly move out into the forests, but I just couldn't survive off the land because I might come back a cannibal with a missing leg. Regarding Project Tribal, it might be my real first experience in the actual 'wild' because I don't trust myself and the only person that would take me camping ('father', aka "Lucifer") has given up on me because he failed to make me happy. My life has cleared up a lot since then but all I'm really working on is working on a bi-weekly paycheck to fulfill my first need of getting my own apartment in a year.

But, enough of my ranting, I just have to worry about my mom not finding out about this for a while, because she might discourage it since my brother's already in the military and that would put all the kids more than 7 hours from home.

...Signed/Naruga Kuruga

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

:o
Well, I didn't mean it the way you interpreted it...
I'm sorry you have and are having problems in your life. We all have problems, I have problems...But I choose not to let it inflict my life so badly.
My last post didn't really have a point, as you put it. It was just a statement and a  question.

I wanted to know who else actually goes out and does what what we talk about here on the Forums.
Who else besides myself can go and get away from everything and everyone.
I understand some people, like yourself, cant go anywhere because your terrain would prohibit survival.

I live alone, and have lived alone for many years, with that said. Naruga you should enjoy your family while you still can.
I miss mine everyday.
Good luck to you though.  ;)

NotW#82

guest2859

Quote from: Na'vin Nosferatu on June 26, 2011, 10:03:05 AM
:o
Well, I didn't mean it the way you interpreted it...
I'm sorry you have and are having problems in your life. We all have problems, I have problems...But I choose not to let it inflict my life so badly.
My last post didn't really have a point, as you put it. It was just a statement and a  question.

I wanted to know who else actually goes out and does what what we talk about here on the Forums.
Who else besides myself can go and get away from everything and everyone.
I understand some people, like yourself, cant go anywhere because your terrain would prohibit survival.

I live alone, and have lived alone for many years, with that said. Naruga you should enjoy your family while you still can.
I miss mine everyday.
Good luck to you though.  ;)

I know you didn't mean it that way, I just try to shoot everything down in one post. Saves time.

/Post 1600