Started by guest2859, May 08, 2011, 09:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commited?

Yes - Committed
Yes - Most Likely
Maybe - Unsure
No

Key'ìl Nekxetse

I've experimented with some different bushcraft-type stuff (in the garden :o), but I haven't done a lot, and I've spent far more time reading about the subject than being able to do anything practical.
Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Quote from: Naruga Kuruga on June 26, 2011, 11:31:58 AM

I know you didn't mean it that way, I just try to shoot everything down in one post. Saves time.

/Post 1600

Wow, lol...Thats messed up.
Shoot everything down in one post...to save time?
Am I just misunderstanding are are you really being hateful?  ???

NotW#82

guest2859

I don't know, I've been slightly unstable lately, and sorry if you're offended by this, in which way no offense. I could be misunderstanding because for my whole life I've never been able to retain anything I've read for more than 5 minutes, which means I can read a page out of a book and never know what I read about. But, even yet I usually don't know if what I'm typing makes sense.

Vakari

Quote from: Na'vin Nosferatu on June 25, 2011, 10:48:56 PM
Quote from: Tonbogiri on June 25, 2011, 06:10:45 AM
Let it be said far and wide...I AM BACK!!!

Hahahahaha! Let's get this thing started again, eh?

I'll be honest, Ive been quiet on the forums because I have been awaiting your return ma tonbogiri.

It seems that most, if not all the people here talk the talk about going Tribal, however no one is walkin the walk.
It's averaging about 105 degrees Fahrenheit here, and its perfect for me to go on my yearly visit to forest area just 2 hours away.
Taking my vacation time to do it (like always) about a week.

When I come back, I will feel anew, as I always do. (If I come back)
Im going to wait a few more days or so before planning and going on my yearly visit to home.

So tell me, who else here does what I do?
Go out for around a week, live on nothing but what your area provides, and feeling that satisfaction of surviving without technology.
:D
In my (and my lifemate's) defense, I don't have the monetary stability to step away for a week, and no car in order to get to a secluded place like that. My area of California DOES have lots of foresty areas, so I plan to take my lifemate out when we can to spend a day or two out among the trees so we can start working on our survival skills. I'm 22 and he's 20, so we're still pretty new to this stuff.
Join Project Tribal here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!) Feel free to PM me about it!
old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

'Itan Atxur

I'm fairly certain there is a bit of a miscommunication here. Honestly, I don't sense any hostility from either party. Perhaps we should just stick to the topic here?

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

guest2859

Yeah, miscommunication...

Well I read over what I typed, and all I can say is I'm sorry Na'vin because I was being a complete jackass through all that and I'm sorry you had to receive that.

But to topic, I'm going to collect the information from the different headcounts to see if we have greater attendance during the summer, because guessing from like last year, we had more success than. (Atleast that's what I think). But I'm going to graph this to see if we are also moving towards the greater congregation or smaller.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Quote from: Naruga Kuruga on June 29, 2011, 02:06:43 AM
Yeah, miscommunication...

Well I read over what I typed, and all I can say is I'm sorry Na'vin because I was being a complete jackass through all that and I'm sorry you had to receive that.

But to topic, I'm going to collect the information from the different headcounts to see if we have greater attendance during the summer, because guessing from like last year, we had more success than. (Atleast that's what I think). But I'm going to graph this to see if we are also moving towards the greater congregation or smaller.

It's alright, no apology needed. As long as your aright, im aright.  ma tsmukan :D
You can count me in for the head count as always, it will never change I assure you.

Quote from: Vakari on June 28, 2011, 01:58:57 AM
In my (and my lifemate's) defense, I don't have the monetary stability to step away for a week, and no car in order to get to a secluded place like that. My area of California DOES have lots of foresty areas, so I plan to take my lifemate out when we can to spend a day or two out among the trees so we can start working on our survival skills. I'm 22 and he's 20, so we're still pretty new to this stuff.
That's very cool that your making an effort to get out there and try.
Living in Cali, well it has a high cost of living. So I understand.
Make a camping trip as often as you can, bringing what you need to survive, then as you keep going and becoming familiar with the area, you cam bring less and less with you on each trip, until your able to live solely on your surroundings. (assuming the area can sustain you with food etc.)

:D

NotW#82