Started by guest2859, October 30, 2010, 10:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going to be in the tribe?

Yes - Considerably
Yes - Committed
Maybe - Unsure
No

guest2859

Well, I think it's time to do one of these again. It's been a while since I've seen exactly who's been here, so I might as well do this monthly.

Me: Yes - Committed

Key'ìl Nekxetse

Of course!
You won't get rid of me too easily, even if you want to.
Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.

Tonbogiri

It's great to see this on the first day of my return.

I'm in - "considerably"! Or committed. Which one has the most devotion?

Ah, heck, just assume that I will be there!

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Tsufätu Ayioangä

I would if I could.  Unfortunately, I am at that age that I will be needing an education and a start on my career right around the time this will be launching.  Not to mention that my BF is not very suporitve.  I would like to at least come visit at sometime and maybe spend upwards of six months with you guys.

Txonari

"Yes - considerably" for me.

I'm leaning much more towards "committed", but there are a few things I have to work out first, all of which are explained here.
All I want is a single thing worth fighting for.

Predict

I'm committed to seeing this through, although I'm not sure what commitment I will be able to make when established.

At the moment I just can't get online often enough...

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: 'Eylan Ayikranä on November 04, 2010, 01:36:25 PM
I'm committed to seeing this through, although I'm not sure what commitment I will be able to make when established.

At the moment I just can't get online often enough...

i think i have the same problem...

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

TxepTaronyu

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Tutean-tìhawnu

I'm still here, when I can (annoyingly rarely at the moment :( ), but I am most definitely committed.
Kìyevame ma aytsmuktu, Eywa ngahu

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

I sparked interest in it a few days ago and am most certainly in for it, I was gunna be adventurer anyway :p travel around the world and stuff, but like a reall tribe and back to basics would certainly be fine too.

Eywayä lì'u

yeah I'm pretty committed to this, I just have to finish my higher education first....

and same here Mìhìl!
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tsyal Maktoyu

"Yes - Considerably" for me. I still need to get through four years of college, and I need to see where things stand from there. Though I'll be fighting like hell to be able to do this, you have my word.

Revolutionist

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." - Inception

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". - Denis Diderot

Eywayä lì'u

There's only been 19 voters so far, someone please tell me that the list of members has not dropped down to that?!

come to think of it, what's the male/female ratio like now? It was pretty even when I last checked a few months ago.

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Txonari

Quote from: Eywayä lì'u on November 14, 2010, 05:10:45 AM
come to think of it, what's the male/female ratio like now? It was pretty even when I last checked a few months ago.

Easiest way to find out would be another poll. Since we still don't know who  exactly is committed, checking profiles would be pointless.
All I want is a single thing worth fighting for.

tsamsiyu´

Join the real life Na'vi tribe http://forum.learnnavi.org/real-life-navi-tribe/the-idea/  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Navi

many of us gone away from this part of the forum but a bunch of us still here and we get more members ( i hope so :) )

and yeah sorry for my bad english it's not my native language.i hope you understand me  :D

Eywayä lì'u

Quote from: Navi on November 15, 2010, 08:37:22 AM
many of us gone away from this part of the forum but a bunch of us still here and we get more members ( i hope so :) )

and yeah sorry for my bad english it's not my native language.i hope you understand me  :D

Your English is very good,you should never apologise for it! And I hope we get more members too!  :)

tsamsiyu´

Hey Navi
it goes bad
at beginning there where over 100 persons
and now ='(
Join the real life Na'vi tribe http://forum.learnnavi.org/real-life-navi-tribe/the-idea/  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

guest2859

We had a page of applications of people that have never showed back up...

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Only through time, do the real members of the tribe stay.
Don't pity those who have lost their way.

Once the tribe comes to life, in real life, those who do not see will open their eyes.
Show them what it is to coexist, show them what it is to be Na'vi.

No one can teach you to see. It is something you must learn.
Things are learned, by actions. Let us show them.

Where eventually society will fail from overpopulation, waste, space, food and water, we will prevail.

Do yourself a favor.
Sit in a quiet, secluded place. Become very still, close your eyes, and relax every muscle in your body.
....Listen to your thoughts, See where you want to be, Move through your thoughts....Then ask yourself-

Who am I, where am I, and what do I see.

This is a form of meditation that allows your mind to see where your heart wants to be.
When you know who you truly are, your influence can shift the Earth.

NotW#82