Tribe (This forum is retired. All topics are read-only.) > Real-life Na'vi Tribe

Stats Needed

<< < (2/3) > >>

'Itan Atxur:
I want to but probably can't :(

Eywayä lì'u:

--- Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 12, 2012, 07:28:33 am ---I want to but probably can't :(

--- End quote ---

It's a shame to hear that 'Itan, you've been with it since the start! :(

Tsmuktengan:
I think we should take in account those people who have full time activities as well. No everyone can be permanent members, but this does not mean other people should be deprived from this even for a very short period.

guest2859:

--- Quote from: Tsmuktengan on March 13, 2012, 07:46:38 pm ---I think we should take in account those people who have full time activities as well. No everyone can be permanent members, but this does not mean other people should be deprived from this even for a very short period.

--- End quote ---

I may not currently be permanent, but I'll sure as hell never leave this project. My college schedule is packed, from morning to night, but during the college's LAN parties, I'll be back on here doing my own thing. But on the bright side, I'm getting somewhere and won't have to worry too much if I can do this or not. I'll be making $60,000 a year (so they say) when I'm out, and oh crap I forgot to take in the fact that I'll have to be paying back student loans. Well, I'll be in definitely 2020, so be prepared.  ;D ;)

'Itan Atxur:

--- Quote from: Eywayä lì'u on March 13, 2012, 05:50:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 12, 2012, 07:28:33 am ---I want to but probably can't :(

--- End quote ---

It's a shame to hear that 'Itan, you've been with it since the start! :(

--- End quote ---

I SO wish I was still part of this amazing project. I'm sure a lot of those who have left miss this (I'm looking at you Uriujiin and Hawnu Unil Txep). Unfortunately real life got in the way and I'm currently working with a really awesome group of people in what was my dream career before this.

I miss you all and if for some reason what I'm doing now doesn't work, I'll be right back here :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version