Stop our addiction and others things ...

Started by Nanaki, March 29, 2010, 04:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Niwantaw

if i stopped playing video games entirly i don't actualy know what i would do........

i'd run out of books on day 2...
Only mostly AWOL.

bagget00

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 25, 2010, 05:04:08 PM
if i stopped playing video games entirly i don't actualy know what i would do........

i'd run out of books on day 2...

Yeah well, another way for you to quit video games cold turkey is if you PS3 breaks after 4 years of use. You don't play many games after that. :)
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Fnua Atxkxe

The only addiction I seem to have is the one that causes me to stay up till 4-->6AM reading and posting in threads in the tribe board ^^

3:31 and counting atm.... ;D
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

bagget00

geez. get some sleep man. The only time you should stay up this late is if we are recording for the podcast.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

sezawte

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Swokéyan

Quote from: sezawte on April 26, 2010, 01:33:20 AM
Sleep? what is this!?  :P

Not sure, some people are just completely high and theyre like; hey dude let's go to sleep!
Why else would anyone ever do that?
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Fnua Atxkxe

Seeing as it looks as though there will be a tribe exclusive podcast, I don't know if I will get any sleep at all now :D

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Nanaki

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on April 25, 2010, 09:30:40 PM
The only addiction I seem to have is the one that causes me to stay up till 4-->6AM reading and posting in threads in the tribe board ^^

omg I can't, and when I'm waking up and come on the forum, there's too many new messages :-\

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Eana Tanhì

QuoteIrayo ma 'eylan ! At the beginning I was drinking ... 1/2l of water, now it's more than 2l per day

well done  ;D  just continue and you'll be like me with 4l a day  ;)

QuoteThe only addiction I seem to have is the one that causes me to stay up till 4-->6AM reading and posting in threads in the tribe board ^^

3:31 and counting atm....

I'm doing that every day but I'm up only until my mom finds out that I'm awake at 2 or 3am and it's school night... than she yells at me and i go to bed   :D

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Nanaki

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on April 26, 2010, 09:03:16 AM
well done  ;D  just continue and you'll be like me with 4l a day  ;)

It's a lot of water :D

Eana Tanhì

some days I drink even more and some days a little less... I think that my record is 7 or 8l in one day  ;D

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Nanaki

:o I don't want to speak of that as a "record" or competition but it's impressive ;D

'Itan Atxur

At my peak this board was keeping me up till 5am on a regular basis!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Esmond

Help preserve Nature.

sezawte

*pokes* I still haven't had the advice I asked for (just search for my last posts, I can't be bothered to quote myself)
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Niwantaw

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on April 26, 2010, 09:30:07 AM
At my peak this board was keeping me up till 5am on a regular basis!
topped.
all night on a regular basis. :D
"sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine......"
now i'm off to get my cup of tea!
Only mostly AWOL.

Fnua Atxkxe

Well I am usualy up till about 5-->6AM on the forum at weekends, I get thrown off the computer usualy if I do that on a weeknight so 5 is the upper limit for me on a weekday but then I have to get up at 7AM on a weekday which is not fun.

Niwantaw

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on April 26, 2010, 11:08:09 AM
Well I am usualy up till about 5-->6AM on the forum at weekends, I get thrown off the computer usualy if I do that on a weeknight so 5 is the upper limit for me on a weekday but then I have to get up at 7AM on a weekday which is not fun.
i know...
i get kicked off about 9ish normally....

but they always forget about the laptop heh heh heh :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Fnua Atxkxe