Stop our addiction and others things ...

Started by Nanaki, March 29, 2010, 04:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Predict

I too am cutting back on the coke &c. Now I find myself going to the kitchen all the time and taking a full tumbler of water in a few seconds, I'll end up addicted to water now  ;D . Although I might not be the only one...

As far as the forum's concerned I'm pretty restrained, rarely going past 11pm. 6 months ago that would have been like, wow, what am I doing up this late.

sezawte

I've always gone to bed at 11, I could cut back on the cola but i'm more concerned with cutting back on my other addictions such as WoW XD
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Swokéyan

Quote from: sezawte on April 27, 2010, 01:41:16 AM
I've always gone to bed at 11, I could cut back on the cola but i'm more concerned with cutting back on my other addictions such as WoW XD

That could indeed cause some problems xD
I still love to play WoW sometimes, but i am not addicted anymore, i hope that Cataclysm wont get me addicted again :D
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Eana Tanhì

QuoteI'll end up addicted to water now   . Although I might not be the only one...

lol... i'll infect all of you  ;)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Nanaki

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on April 27, 2010, 08:12:04 AM
lol... i'll infect all of you  ;)

Yup :D

Well I found an other thing for all of you.

Me, for coca : 2$ saved every day.
Sezawte for WoW : 13$ saved every month ;D

Sorry but it's the reality ...
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Swokéyan

And all of your parents, or maybe if you are living on your own, not using any electricity including the pc saves thousands >:D
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

sezawte

Quote from: Nanaki on April 27, 2010, 08:15:08 AM
Quote from: Eana Tanhì on April 27, 2010, 08:12:04 AM
lol... i'll infect all of you  ;)

Yup :D

Well I found an other thing for all of you.

Me, for coca : 2$ saved every day.
Sezawte for WoW : 13$ saved every month ;D

Sorry but it's the reality ...

Oh god I could save 100s if I cut back or stopped most/all of my addictions... lol >.<
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Nanaki

Quote from: sezawte on April 27, 2010, 10:35:47 AM
Oh god I could save 100s if I cut back or stopped most/all of my addictions... lol >.<

Well, you found your new motivation to stop all your addictions :D

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

sezawte

But without them what would I spend all that money on? also it's easier said than done to just quit everything like that

Fnua Atxkxe

If I could stop playing using my computer I would save a TON on electricity, it draws at least 2000 watts after adding in all the speakers and monitor and stuff :D
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Sayprìsä

"You have a gift, Jack.  You do.  You see people."

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 26, 2010, 10:36:35 AM
Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on April 26, 2010, 09:30:07 AM
At my peak this board was keeping me up till 5am on a regular basis!
topped.
all night on a regular basis. :D
"sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine......"
now i'm off to get my cup of tea!

Does the Col know about this?

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Nanaki

Quote from: Sayprìsä on April 27, 2010, 11:51:33 PM
I'm addicted to sugar and the internet

You can stop sugar. Not internet, because of this forum ;D

Sayprìsä

Quote from: Nanaki on April 28, 2010, 05:17:43 AM
Quote from: Sayprìsä on April 27, 2010, 11:51:33 PM
I'm addicted to sugar and the internet

You can stop sugar. Not internet, because of this forum ;D
yeah.  I decided yesterday that I was going to go 1 month without soda, cake, candy, ect
"You have a gift, Jack.  You do.  You see people."

Nanaki

Nice, karma for doing this ! :)
Hope you will success ;D

Niwantaw

i may try and go a month without buying any sweets
(only eating them if they are given to me by my mother... and even then only if i have to due to not being able to dump them somewhere....like yeya swizaw's bag :D)
Only mostly AWOL.

sezawte

After considering it at length I have decided to try and reduce the amount of fizzy drinks I drink :P but I'm keeping the other stuff (for now)

Nanaki

Quote from: sezawte on April 28, 2010, 03:12:46 PM
After considering it at length I have decided to try and reduce the amount of fizzy drinks I drink :P but I'm keeping the other stuff (for now)

That's a good start :) Cookie to compensate the drink :D

bagget00

*stands up*
Hello, my name is Bagget,
   And I have been video game free for about 3 weeks.
   At first it was hard to even stop thinking about it, but it became easier after the first week had gone by, and now, the closest thing to a video game, that I ever think abut is my dad's win percentage on Solitaire.

*sits down*
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/