Clan suggestion

Started by 'Ì'awn Menari, May 01, 2010, 04:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Ì'awn Menari

I am a Ketuwong, but i had a thought.  what if we have clans of Na'vi speaking people based on their location.  Location sizes can vary based on how many speakers in that particular area, like it could be based off of Country, state, city, district etc...it was an idea, please tell me what you think of it.

Irayo
Eywa ngahu 
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Fnua Atxkxe

I think that you have the idea of what we want to achieve here slightly wrong, perhaps you should read this post here first. This is not so much to do with the language :)
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

'Ì'awn Menari

oe tsap'alute si, it was an idea, and i didn't know where else to place it.  though the Tribe idea sounds awesome! ;D i'm interested.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Fnua Atxkxe

Glad you are interested ;D There is a section for projects and resources HERE and that is where I would put it :) I'm not sure exactly what your idea is but it does sound a bit like this one HERE, maybe you should check that one out first :)
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^