Tribe (This forum is retired. All topics are read-only.) > Real-life Na'vi Tribe

what do you think our parents will say? (Merged with "Telling our Parents")

<< < (26/26)

Niri Te:

--- Quote from: Tsmuktengan on July 09, 2012, 05:43:49 pm ---French Polynesia could perhaps be a chance. If our tribal project can participate for some public interest and be useful, perhaps we could have some sort of help or indication on how we could live in a traditionnal way... I have understood the government and some people are quite turned towards traditional tendencies. Don't look the price of anything though : everything is expensive there...

--- End quote ---

Unless you grew it, or fished it yourself, then it would be magnitudes more affordable. Check the local laws out, and see if you can live there legally, as you wish. I used to live in American Samoa, as close to Pandora as Tahiti is, but you had to jump some serious hoops. They were NOT insurmountable for me though, so I had a WONDERFUL time, and learned a lot.
Brie

Nìmwey:

--- Quote from: Tsmuktengan ---French Polynesia could perhaps be a chance. If our tribal project can participate for some public interest and be useful, perhaps we could have some sort of help or indication on how we could live in a traditionnal way... I have understood the government and some people are quite turned towards traditional tendencies. Don't look the price of anything though : everything is expensive there...
--- End quote ---
This is off topic, but *droool* http://www.privateislandsonline.com/mehetia-tahiti.htm

We would never be able to afford it though (what it most likely costs - "on request" are those that are probably $50 000 000 and up, if not twice that)... and 740 acres is not that huge anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version