what do you think our parents will say? (Merged with "Telling our Parents")

Started by Tsufätu Ayioangä, March 17, 2010, 11:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

Lol. Avatars has actually been around a little while. But yeah, I'm curious as to how he'd respond too!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsufätu Ayioangä

He would probably just shake his head and go into 'uber depressed 'i failed as a father' mode'...

And then he'd think it's just a phase and I'll get over it.

Esmond

Show him that this has a meaning to it and you're doing it for a good cause. Maybe he'll go into his "I'm a proud father of a crazy avatard" mode. :)

Help preserve Nature.

'Itan Atxur

Good luck with that. If your parents are anything as stubborn as mine.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Swokéyan

Lolz i know this :P i was wondering how long it would take before someone would start a thread like this.
I also dont know if im going to tell my parents soon, i will think about it :)
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Predict

I am in the interesting position of having gone about a week without realising that this would be an issue. Now I think about it, that's going to be one strange conversation...

"Hi, how do you feel about me going to live in a forest in [insert tribe location] with a bunch of Avatar fans I've met on the Internet in a hunter-gather tribe?"
" :o....... :o"

Nanaki

Quote from: 'Eylan Ayikranä on March 21, 2010, 03:56:51 PM
"Hi, how do you feel about me going to live in a forest in [insert tribe location] with a bunch of Avatar fans I've met on the Internet in a hunter-gather tribe?"
" :o....... :o"

"Hahaha good joke my son/daughter !"
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Predict

Regrettably the actual conversation may prove far less entertaining. But I can always dream.

I mean, I'm thinking about living in a tribe, now that's dreaming!

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Swokéyan

Lol thats so awkward yea..
They will first think you are kidding.
When you finally convinced them to  believe you they will tell you that it wont work out how you expect it to.
And in the end they will try to ruin it for you :P
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

But seriously if it's too awkward and you know for sure know good will come of telling them the truth there's this thing called

Not saying lying is the first route you wanna take but it'll spare them the pain of thinking about you dying to a jaguar or catching west nile virus.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums

Eana Tanhì

if you lie and tell that you're going to japan, how will you explain that you won't be able to call them or send an e-mail? you just have to tell the truth

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Ikranä mokri

well im probably not gonna tell them or if i lie itll be something like "Yeah i got a job abroad, and i kinda met this girl when i was over there looking for the job, and i kinda said that i would move in with her, and i kinda got her pregnant, but hey look on the bright side now i dont need to fork out a lot of cash for an appartment"

then there is plan C which is leave a note saying BRB on the kitchen table

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Swokéyan

Ive made my first step.
I told them i want to practice archery ;D
Good thing theres some archery association close to my house.
This might help alot in the future imo :P
Lurkin' the forums

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: Ikranä mokri on March 22, 2010, 09:00:04 AM

hahaha if i did that my mom would be there going "whats BRB???"

Tsufätu Ayioangä

well im probably not gonna tell them or if i lie itll be something like "Yeah i got a job abroad, and i kinda met this girl when i was over there looking for the job, and i kinda said that i would move in with her, and i kinda got her pregnant, but hey look on the bright side now i dont need to fork out a lot of cash for an appartment"

Won't they want to see a kid?

Ikranä mokri

not nescercarily i could say that she miscaried

im an actor ill impovise something

and BRB is "be right back"

QuoteIve made my first step.
I told them i want to practice archery
Good thing theres some archery association close to my house.

same with me, my parents are confused as to why iv suddenly got the notion that i wanna make myself a 6ft longbow..

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums

Nanaki

It's my plan ^.^ Send a letter to my mother and leave!
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!