Previous topic - Next topic

The old Uriuujìn

So, I just found the site ^_^;;; I like it! ^_^

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 02, 2010, 06:04:51 PM
Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on March 02, 2010, 06:03:18 PM
i just thought of something i think is very important. I think there should be something that prevents the "government" from expanding itself so that it stays as we put it and as we intended it. Because once governments start growing they tend to move in bad directions. IMO

I completely agree with this. I also think we need something in there about population control too.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Yes, I agree too.  I was going to post a poll about "immigration" and "closed/open borders," but Yola didn't work  >:(
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on March 02, 2010, 06:03:18 PM
i just thought of something i think is very important. I think there should be something that prevents the "government" from expanding itself so that it stays as we put it and as we intended it. Because once governments start growing they tend to move in bad directions. IMO

One way to resolve this is to divide power equally between the leader and council. It will be a little tougher with only two "branches," but with a small community it should work out.
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

'Itan Atxur

The whole idea of this is to really have NO government and only actually have it when it's really needed (to prevent anarchy)

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

'Awve Tìkameie

As of 3/2/10, the order status for Serif WebPlus x4 states that the package is awaiting shipment. What I decided is this: I'll make a really nice website specifically for this1. I don't want to reveal to much about this, so I'm not saying any more. Either way, there will be a new site and all the previous votes will be counted so you will not have to re-vote.

Also, the title has been updated, as you might have noticed. The date to the right of the words in parenthesis tells you when the newest poll was added onto the site. This will give you the chance to vote on all of the polls, so your voice can be heard, without checking the topic every day. I will be putting the date up when the next update is implemented.

1The Na'vi Constitution and Bill of Rights, not the Tribe website

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on March 02, 2010, 08:47:46 PM
As of 3/2/10, the order status for Serif WebPlus x4 states that the package is awaiting shipment. What I decided is this: I'll make a really nice website specifically for this1. I don't want to reveal to much about this, so I'm not saying any more. Either way, there will be a new site and all the previous votes will be counted so you will not have to re-vote.

Also, the title has been updated, as you might have noticed. The date to the right of the words in parenthesis tells you when the newest poll was added onto the site. This will give you the chance to vote on all of the polls, so your voice can be heard, without checking the topic every day. I will be putting the date up when the next update is implemented.

I would recommend restarting each poll and requiring membership to vote. I know that I have accidentally voted twice in a few polls.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 02, 2010, 08:49:14 PM
Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on March 02, 2010, 08:47:46 PM

I would recommend restarting each poll and requiring membership to vote. I know that I have accidentally voted twice in a few polls.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Yeah, I hate that with the polls. It makes them inaccurate. I'll think about it, but I do see your point completely, and will take it into heavy consideration.

'Itan Atxur

Again, thanks for making the site! I know if must be quite a challenge (I know I couldn't do it).

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on March 03, 2010, 03:29:25 PM
(Off-Topic)
New LearnNavi Merch! CLICK HERE NOW

I'd recommend adding this to your sig instead of posting off topic. I've been modded for this in the past.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 03, 2010, 03:30:34 PM
(Off-Topic)
New LearnNavi Merch! CLICK HERE NOW

I'd recommend adding this to your sig instead of posting off topic. I've been modded for this in the past.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

It's gone  ;)
The application is on its way, so I'll be able to make a new site soon  :) :) :) :)

'Awve Tìkameie

Just a little preview of what I'll be doing on the site:

On the page, you'll see links to PDF files which will give you information about each subject. You can find an example here.

Below that, you'll see the polls that goes with that section.

I know this is a small example, but I wanted to say how it the new site will work. Also, I know there are mistakes in the PDF file. I will fix them

'Itan Atxur

I hope I don't sound like I'm just constantly criticizing you because it feels to me like that's all I'm doing!! I really like what you're doing here!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 03, 2010, 09:39:04 PM
I hope I don't sound like I'm just constantly criticizing you because it feels to me like that's all I'm doing!! I really like what you're doing here!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

No, I don't think that what so ever!!! I 'love' criticism. It is what makes some of the ideas become reality. I don't mind it AT ALL. So, please, if you don't like something PLEASE tell me.

A message to everyone: post your opinion here. I love to here everyone's voice in this, good or bad! It will fuel these documents strait to publication and copyright!1

1Yes, I will be getting this copyrighted

'Itan Atxur

Txontaw

Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on March 03, 2010, 10:01:52 PM

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

No, I don't think that what so ever!!! I 'love' criticism. It is what makes some of the ideas become reality. I don't mind it AT ALL. So, please, if you don't like something PLEASE tell me.

A message to everyone: post your opinion here. I love to here everyone's voice in this, good or bad! It will fuel these documents strait to publication and copyright!1

Why do you need to though?
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Txontaw on March 03, 2010, 10:43:49 PM
Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on March 03, 2010, 10:01:52 PM

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Why do you need to though?

Hey, why not? I really can't see it hurting us at all. It might even help.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

'Awve Tìkameie

I don't have to, but I want to. Also, it might cost a few dollars, but it will make these documents as official as possible

'Awve Tìkameie

The application is on its way, so I'll be able to make a new site soon  :) :) :) :)

Ugh, it still didn't arrive two days later  :'(. It will most likely be here tomorrow, March 5th 2010.

Nanaki

Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on March 04, 2010, 06:00:12 PM

Ugh, it still didn't arrive two days later  :'(. It will most likely be here tomorrow, March 5th 2010.

:( We will wait :) :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: Nanaki on March 05, 2010, 08:29:56 AM
Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on March 04, 2010, 06:00:12 PM

:( We will wait :) :D

Still nothing...