The [Na'vi] Constitution and Bill of Rights

Started by 'Awve Tìkameie, February 26, 2010, 11:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on March 05, 2010, 04:31:05 PM
Quote from: Nanaki on March 05, 2010, 08:29:56 AM
Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on March 04, 2010, 06:00:12 PM
Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on March 03, 2010, 03:29:25 PM
The application is on its way, so I'll be able to make a new site soon  :) :) :) :)

Ugh, it still didn't arrive two days later  :'(. It will most likely be here tomorrow, March 5th 2010.

:( We will wait :) :D

Still nothing...

Well, I never got it. I now must wait 'till Monday  >:(. And if it doesn't come on Monday, then I'm going to have a talk with Serif
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: Nanaki on March 06, 2010, 06:21:05 PM
:-\ !!

Yeah, I'm extremely agitated right now. I'm trying to calm myself my petting my dog, but it isn't really helping. In this case, that just isn't working for me.

I don't think I can wait until Monday, to be honest. And who knows, it might not even show up then!!! (maybe I can wheedle my father into letting me stay home the day after I get it. I know that's horrible, but he knows how mad I am about not having it over the weekend. He also knows how much the "avatars and signatures project" and the "constitution & bill of rights" mean to me, so who knows). Either way, have fun with posting on the forum. Talk to you all later
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

Nanaki

Sorry for you guy, and I hope it will come fast !!!

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

'Awve Tìkameie

'Awve Tìkameie

Alright, I checked my mailbox and the software wasn't there. So, I go and call the Serif Sales Office. I found out that most of their products ship directly from the UK, and the distributor is in New Hampshire. I thought that the main branch was in the UK, while the New Hampshire building makes and distributes all orders for the USA. So, it was a big misunderstanding on my part. It will arrive late this week to early next week. If it doesn't (which is highly unlikely), then I'm going to have to have [another] talk with them.

Nanaki

'Awve Tìkameie

I don't know how many people will like this, but either way I am doing this:

I'm getting the Bamboo Pen, and with this I will be writing the Constitution in my own hand writing [sorta]. I will include a regular, Times New Roman text document, but I really want to do this, too. I'm not wasting my money, however, since I will be getting more work out of it (and even if I was getting the Pen just for this, it wouldn't matter). I'll be using this for my next project (< Which I explain here). Either way, in the end it will look unique and very professional  :)

'Awve Tìkameie

I got WebPlus!!!! I'll do my best for the website to be up today. If I can, then I'll implement more complex updates throughout the week.  :) :)

Nanaki

Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on March 10, 2010, 03:10:36 PM
I got WebPlus!!!! I'll do my best for the website to be up today. If I can, then I'll implement more complex updates throughout the week.  :) :)

Really great :D

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on March 10, 2010, 03:10:36 PM

I didn't get a chance to finish the site today. Remember, there are A LOT of polls to make. It may be finished tomorrow

'Awve Tìkameie

I had to tend to some personnel business today so I didn't get much chance to work on the site. So far, I don't have anything planned for tomorrow, aside from school. If I can't get it done by tomorrow, I won't be able to work on it all weekend, it is my birthday. So I'll try my best to shoot for tomorrow.

Txontaw

Wait. Why does this need a Bill of Rights? The only reason the Bill of Rights was originally added was because the people wanted their basic rights in print, which it hadn't been. So just add in the content of the Bill of Rights (modified) into the actual constitution.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: Txontaw on March 11, 2010, 11:13:04 PM
Wait. Why does this need a Bill of Rights? The only reason the Bill of Rights was originally added was because the people wanted their basic rights in print, which it hadn't been. So just add in the content of the Bill of Rights (modified) into the actual constitution.

That is what I was planning to do. They would be modified to fit the needs of the tribe. However, I want the community to decide on which they believe should be included (which is basically just the US Bill of Rights modified). So, I am doing what you stated. I'm adding in the US Bill of Rights, but modified to where it would fit the needs of the tribe.

'Awve Tìkameie

Kaltxì, just a small update:

PLEASE don't think that I've forgotten about this. I've been trying to find various resources so I can make the polls, but I've failed to find many of the resources I need. I've been working on the site, but it isn't near completion due to this problem stated above. I also haven't had much time to work on it this weekend because it was my birthday. I apologize (I know, it's getting a little old  :D)