The [Na'vi] Constitution and Bill of Rights

Started by 'Awve Tìkameie, February 26, 2010, 11:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

Beautiful! Make sure to either post it here or sent the TC (sorry! I don't remember your name yet) a PM!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txon Taronyu

ok law

Level causes
low level
-argument
-minor theft eg taking food
-hostility
middle
-theft
-fights
-dishonering the animals or the wilderness
high
-murder
-rape
-severe fights

Punishment levels solution
lowest level problem
-solve as friends
middle level problem
-unpleasent work or isolation
high level problem
-banishment

Government
Ektan should have these jobs:
- calls the meetings
- is a moderator and makes people listen to each other
- tailies the vote
- gives advice
- BUT he can only vote on an option he can't just say what is going to happen so in reality he has no more power than anybody else but he just helps
along the decition making proses
- he also would be in charge of setteling just small disagreements and helping people get along no meeting needed for that sort of thing
Meetings are also only called when there is a problem involving the whole or most of the group
And since we are in a small group these meatings could only take a few minites each
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Fnua Atxkxe

Great work Txon Taronyu. I especially like the Government section, it is very close to what I was thinking. ;D
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

sezawte

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on February 26, 2010, 07:55:53 PM
snip

Perfect! you nailed it! I think if we're not actually done now with this part we're close to it now, nicely done ;D (You can has cookie)
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

'Awve Tìkameie

My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

The old Uriuujìn

Very good! I would like to add, however, my personal opinion regarding Government organization. I think that a Council should be formed as well- so that there are a small group of people handling the running of the Tribe that can more easily talk about most of the minor things- allocation of resources, handling medical things, etc. I think that also they should be the ones mediating discussions between arguments from medium to high level infractions. This way, we have a group of people who will be unbiased in their views of the subject, and it will be simpler for the small things to be taken care of. The bigger issues, should they arise, would of course be brought to the group ^_^ Just my thoughts

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

Txon Taronyu

Ya that is a good idea as well we should have a concil and each person will be sort of a minister of something eg medicin, food, I think that is also a good idea for more minor things
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Omatikaya'itan

Yes good idea but i have seen before that usually a council will take over since they hold more power than a leader take the Eragon books when the council plans to have more power over Ahjihads successor

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: Omatikaya'itan on February 28, 2010, 11:44:25 AM
Yes good idea but i have seen before that usually a council will take over since they hold more power than a leader take the Eragon books when the council plans to have more power over Ahjihads successor

Yes, that is why we need to come up with a way where the main leader has more power over the council. I thought that maybe the when the council came up with an idea, they would have to get the main leader to "pass" it.
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

'Itan Atxur

I kinda think that the counsel should just be there to give the eyktan "counsel".

Letxuma Swizaw

Maybe they could be selected on merit. The best hunter, best builder, ect. I like this system as they won't be making personal decisions for the tribe (the eyktan's job) they are just interpreting issues.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Txon Taronyu

but the most important thing is that its good for the people and the people have the most say in any thing

Nanaki

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on February 28, 2010, 02:25:50 PM
but the most important thing is that its good for the people and the people have the most say in any thing

True :)
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

'Itan Atxur

And I think in a small group like we'll have that won't be an issue :D

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Txon Taronyu

Ya its true I don't think we will have many problems in a group 50-100 people

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on February 28, 2010, 02:15:36 PM
Maybe they could be selected on merit. The best hunter, best builder, ect. I like this system as they won't be making personal decisions for the tribe (the eyktan's job) they are just interpreting issues.

I have to say that I like that idea.
The next time I'm on, I'll post a poll or shoutbox on this subject

Txon Taronyu

one problem with that we don't know peoples real skills yet so its hard to choose the council yet

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on February 28, 2010, 09:14:38 PM
one problem with that we don't know peoples real skills yet so its hard to choose the council yet

I think that for now we need a temporary Eyktan and Counsel just for getting things started and keeping us organized.

(Yay! Post # 700 within this board!!)

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Txon Taronyu

Why would we need a council right now the people are fine discusing stuff on their own and its a long time till we do this so we don't need final desictions yet