The difference between "real life Na'vi tribe" and "official tribe matters"?

Started by 'Itan Atxur, March 19, 2011, 12:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we get rid of another board?

Don't add a new board for "Location
3 (25%)
Yes. Get rid of "Real-life Na'vi Tribe"
5 (41.7%)
No. Keep both.
3 (25%)
Add a new board for "Location"
11 (91.7%)
Don't add a new board for "Location
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

'Itan Atxur

I've been cleaning up the archive board hardcore today and have found it's difficult to decided where to place some topics. Most commonly I've found it hard to decide between the two mentioned boards.

We've decided to get rid of the archive because it really wasn't needed and made referencing old topics and posts harder than it needed to be. If there is no real difference between the "Real life tribe" and "Official tribe matters" boards, I propose we also get rid of the "Official tribe matters" board. Keep in mind, we do have the "Tribe Directory" to keep important topics (active or not) easy to find.

I also propose that we add an entire new board just for location. Everybody gets 2 votes for the poll.

What do you all think?

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Eywayä lì'u

Yeah we definitely need a new location board, It can be tricky keeping track of and finding the different location posts in the main board!
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

'Itan Atxur

Yeah, I figured this way we'd be able to have entire discussions about one location without losing them in a sea of other topics.

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur

'Itan Atxur

Well, it looks like we're nearly split on the first part of the question. The reason I voted to keep "Real life Na'vi Tribe" is because the purpose of the board is a bit more clear to outsiders IMO.

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur

'Itan Atxur

Triple post FTL but things are so slow here, I don't have much of a choice  :(

Anyways, I've sent a message to Payoang requesting that he change the name of the archive board to something regarding "location discussion".

-Itan Atxur

;D ;D