The Interview

Started by Fnua Atxkxe, March 28, 2010, 05:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnua Atxkxe

Well, we've finished the first interview, depending on how it goes we may do more, maybe every month or 2 like an update for people on what we've been discussing. I can only hope myself and Sezawte made a good impression on behalf of the tribe (unfortunately Uriuujìn couldn't make it). Thank you all for your votes and the opportunity to take part in this. Sezawte has also expressed his gratitude to you all. Hopefully this will resultant in a positive image for the tribe and encourage our membership to grow. I thank you all again for giving me this amazing opportunity. Irayo ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte Eywa ngahu.

Sidenote: At this time I cannot say when the podcast with the interview will be released, as soon as we know, you will.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Txon Taronyu

what was asked in the interview
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Fnua Atxkxe

It seems so long ago XD

I am not sure I should be going into great details pre-release but as an idea:

Who's involved, why we're doing this, plans so far, what is yet to be done as well as many more specific questions. Hopefully this gives you an idea of the sort of thing we talked about, some of it may not make the final cut, that is up to Kaltxì Palulukan. I wish I could say more, you'll just have to wait for the podcast ;)

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Txon Taronyu

wait who does kaltxi palulukan work for
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Fnua Atxkxe

What I know is that the podcast will be for general release but that he has also been contacted by a UK journalist who is examining people involved with Learn Na´vi who has spoken to Taronyu. This may or may not go down that route so as such KP does not work for anyone however as a non-tribe member he has tried to take a neutral standpoint in order to give us the best representation.

Just a quick celebratory *woot*

Nanaki

awesome :) can't wait the podcast ::) :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Fnua Atxkxe

I can't wait either, it is very exciting as even I don't know how the final version will turn out, it was surprisingly tiring ;D

bagget00

Hopefully I can be there as well next time.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Txon Taronyu

Fnua Atxkxe

What I thought would be nice as well as continuing to have the voted people on the interview would be to bring in different people (1 or 2) each interview, kinda like a getting to know the tribe people section, would have to check that with Kaltxì Palulukan but I think it would be great to get as many tribal people as possible.

sezawte

O_O i'm here now, I think the interview went well but it was reeeeaaaallly tiring and pretty difficult (to maintain focus for the odd 40 minutes)
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Esmond

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on March 29, 2010, 02:02:09 AM
What I thought would be nice as well as continuing to have the voted people on the interview would be to bring in different people (1 or 2) each interview, kinda like a getting to know the tribe people section, would have to check that with Kaltxì Palulukan but I think it would be great to get as many tribal people as possible.

That'd be splendid!!!

Help preserve Nature.

'Itan Atxur

I agree. I think Thad a great idea if Kaltxi is cool with it.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Esmond

It'd be really fun to do. :)

Help preserve Nature.

Fnua Atxkxe

Well, I've suggested the idea to Kaltxì Palulukan, as soon as I know what he thinks about the idea I will let you all know.  :)

Fnua Atxkxe

Spoke to Kaltxì Palulukan. He thinks having several different people taking part each interview is a great idea or in his words:

"I would like to have different people on occasionally, as it shows this is not a group of silent people, where only one person is allowed to speak. It also gives the group a bigger feel."

For now however, we are just going to wait and see how the final cut turns out, may only be a few days, may be more.

d5ive

:P sorry to be so retarded but I have been innactive for quite a while.

Was this a first interview as in someone being interviewed to join the tribe or was this like a press release thing? I am really confused, sorry guys.

Cheers, D
:O Got my own copy of Avatar on Blu Ray now!

Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men - Jean Rostand

sezawte

:P dw, this was an interview that Fnua and I did for the upcoming podcast to be released for the Avatar fandom. We recently did an approximately 40 minute interview with Kaltxì palulukan about the tribe
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Fnua Atxkxe

The interview is going to be released as a section of a podcast, the idea is to tell people listening about the tribe and what we are trying to achieve. The interview was basically a series of questions that we answered about the tribe such as why we decided to do this, what we've done so far etc.

Esmond

Yay!!! Its great to know he likes the idea.

Help preserve Nature.