The Tribe

Started by Predict, August 21, 2010, 01:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxamtxon Tsamsiyu

This looks amazing guys, sorry i haven't been on for a while but work has been long >.< I'm loving the ideas of deleting the stickies and to also look for more mods.

"First it was just orders, then everything changed.." ~Jake Sully
Neytiri & Jake

'Itan Atxur

Perhaps all new and active topics should be posted in the main page. As a topic dies or or the main page becomes too cluttered topics could be moved into the appropriate subforums. This way the major topics of the moment are up front and new topics aren't hidden, but we can still keep the main page clean.

Or we could renew the topic with the links to the most relevant topics.

Edit: sorry it took so long but here's the first draft of the mission statement:

http://forum.learnnavi.org/real-life-navi-tribe/mission-statement-(1st-draft)/

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Esmond

I suggest we delete all the EXCEPTIONALLY UNNECESSARY ones.

Help preserve Nature.

'Itan Atxur

I don't think any topic should be deleted. Maybe locked and put into the archive.

Tsyal Maktoyu

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on September 04, 2010, 08:44:04 AM
Perhaps all new and active topics should be posted in the main page. As a topic dies or or the main page becomes too cluttered topics could be moved into the appropriate subforums. This way the major topics of the moment are up front and new topics aren't hidden, but we can still keep the main page clean.

Or we could renew the topic with the links to the most relevant topics.

Edit: sorry it took so long but here's the first draft of the mission statement:

http://forum.learnnavi.org/real-life-navi-tribe/mission-statement-(1st-draft)/

I like this idea. Sometimes it can get a little confusing and annoying - missing something new in the subforums and getting behind on things. I think it would be a good idea to keep everything current on the front page, and then treat all the subforums as appropriate archives (and then the archive subforum for REALLY old things).

Revolutionist

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." - Inception

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". - Denis Diderot

Esmond

Keeping all of them in the Archives won't occupy space for the forum?

Help preserve Nature.

'Itan Atxur

That's Seabass's job (forgot his new name). If he wants us to delete stuff, he'll talk to us. But to the best of my knowledge, all topics from day one are still here.