Time Frame

Started by guest2859, February 06, 2011, 10:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest2859

Okay, so we've been at this for almost a year now, and have made a lot of progress with no displacement, which is a very good yet bad thing. So, we may want to start getting some kind of time frame together, so we can be sure to get something. I know I atleast want the location done by the end of the summer, and I would like to get some kind of how-to with tribe-style weapons, and I know we need to get this done within the next 2-3 years, so we can atleast try to get a meet-up, preferably in person.

But anyways, we need to start small, so let's just stick to location now.

For sure, when do we want this complete? ASAP should not be the answer anymore, as great as it would be.

Nantxe'lan

personally i think it will need about 4 years until the first members move out to establish the site.

Quote from: Eana Nantang 'Rrtayä on February 06, 2011, 10:28:21 PM
[...] I would like to get some kind of how-to with tribe-style weapons [...]
are you talking about some kind of tutorial how to make bows and tools?
"All I ever wanted in my sorry-ass life was a single thing worth fighting for."
"Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move."
Atxkxe - I somehow love this word.

Oeru syaw Nantxe'lan taluna oeri txe'lan 'efu na txe'lan nantangä.
[img]http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/

Key'ìl Nekxetse

We really need to be experts by the time this project gets going, so we need to start learning now!
Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.

Tonbogiri

I was under the impression that the tribe would be set to go by 2014. This would give enough time for most of us to finish our higher education (which would make us look much better in the public eye), with our "going public" date some time between 2012-13.

The other reason for such a large gap is that it gives us more time to raise cash! Plus it gives us all time to become wilderness living experts.

Does that sound good? IF so, I shall add it to the dry run plan.

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

guest2859

Quote from: Nantxe'lan on February 07, 2011, 02:34:10 AM
personally i think it will need about 4 years until the first members move out to establish the site.

Quote from: Eana Nantang 'Rrtayä on February 06, 2011, 10:28:21 PM
[...] I would like to get some kind of how-to with tribe-style weapons [...]
are you talking about some kind of tutorial how to make bows and tools?

Yeah, my last bow snapped in half on its maiden draw.
Quote from: Tonbogiri on February 07, 2011, 10:54:37 AM
I was under the impression that the tribe would be set to go by 2014. This would give enough time for most of us to finish our higher education (which would make us look much better in the public eye), with our "going public" date some time between 2012-13.

The other reason for such a large gap is that it gives us more time to raise cash! Plus it gives us all time to become wilderness living experts.

Does that sound good? IF so, I shall add it to the dry run plan.

My 4 year will be done in... ................................. 2017. Wow, I never actually took that date into consideration. Well, maybe there are alternatives.

Bad thing is while I'm going to college, I'd be lucky to get $5 into the tribe a month.

Tonbogiri

This would be the issue - when people can commit. For our younger members who want to do a uni degree, this may mean VERY LONG WAIT - but we could always run a gap year scheme if we are up and running in time.

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...