Tribal Rules (Read Second)

Started by The old Uriuujìn, January 17, 2010, 08:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The old Uriuujìn

Kalxì, frapo. Oe lu  Uriuujìn Plltxeyu Eywayä syolaw. You all can call me Uriuujìn, though, and I'll continue in 'ìnglìsì for everyone's sake ^_^.

I am one of the Moderators of this new board, along with ma oeyä tsmuke, Unil Txep. We are really glad to have the honor of running this here board.

This board is for all of us who wish to return to our roots as a race, to once again come into contact with the beauty of nature, which surrounded us long ago. This board is for all of the members who wish to join our Tribe, and learn the ways of the Na'vi through a more hands-on experience. This board is for the Tribe.

RULES:

• No Flaming-Flaming (also known as bashing) is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. I put this rule first because, to me, it is one of the most important. You WILL act civilly in this board. Insulting, taunting, or otherwise abusing the other members on this board will not be tolerated. We are all equals here.
  • Posting rules- Please no double-posting, if you can avoid it. The modify button is there for a reason, folks. And if it is possible please try and stay on topic.
  • New Threads- Make sure that, when starting a new thread, you check to make sure that it hasn't already been covered. If a thread is locked, please contact the Mod who closed it to find out more information. But keep in mind that the Mod's word is law on this board, leading to the next rule.
  • The Mods' words are law- I am not saying that we will be the tyrants of the Learn Na'vi community, but that if we say that something is inappropriate, or lock a thread, that's what is happening. We will listen to civil, calm protest, but angry messages in the middle of the night ain't gonna help your case.
  • Most important... Have Fun!- This entire undertaking is for enjoyment, to make everyone happy, and to help out our own Earth Mother while we're at it. So don't be sad, be glad! Have a good time (within the rules please)

Troll-someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

If you are a Troll, do not bother trying, because I will make sure that your efforts are fruitless. To all of the other members- Please do not feed the Trolls.

That said, I hope that we can move along, and get this Tribe up and running! Good luck to you all.

Eywa ayngahu, ma oeyä aytsmuke sì aytsmukan

-Uriuujìn