Tribe Admission

Started by guest2859, February 15, 2010, 04:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ta'em Swizaw

My only real disability is that I am legally blind in both eyes, but it can be corrected with contacts and glasses.
I could possibly get laser eye surgery sometime before we went?
"The rain to the wind said,
'You push and I'll pelt.'
They so smote the garden bed
That the flowers actually knelt,
And lay lodged--though not dead.
I know how the flowers felt."

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

'Itan Atxur

I think that would be a really wise decision. Out there, we'll need all our senses working at max level. Contacts could work though too, but then you risk losing them.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Ta'em Swizaw

At the moment I am wearing soft contacts, but if somehow I can't afford the operation I would have to switch to hard and bring multiple sets. Either that, or just not go at all :(
"The rain to the wind said,
'You push and I'll pelt.'
They so smote the garden bed
That the flowers actually knelt,
And lay lodged--though not dead.
I know how the flowers felt."

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Txon Taronyu

Ok this test has the wrong title its not what you need to do to get in that is what Uriuujin said this would be sort of our Ikinamaya after we are all at the place and completly ready and commited and they would happen one after the other not each seperate

Col Quaritch

Not all Tribe members have equal skills at certian task. Don't get me wrong I'm all for this assume wife permission wish to avoid wife argo yeeesh I've seen war 3 times been shot more than I wish to count I fear her more. But if I can make it I will give my 100% to help who cant do what ever and do what I can I will admit been a few years since my survial training from the big green machine but I having forgotten everything. But I feel a small in country trip as a whole Tribe together is best that my two arrows worth dont think Navi use money barter system wouldnt it be?

Txon Taronyu

Its just a canoe/ hiking trip people

IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU ARE SCREWED FOR THE TRIBE

'Itan Atxur

Well I've done/do plenty of hiking and canoeing, so I know I'm capable of that. Also, if you can find an easy and efficient way of organizing this thing, I'll do it if I can.

Txon Taronyu

Well it will be right before we go to our land to live so it wont cost anything more then what it will cost to get to the tribe land so I don't see a problem

sezawte

;D All sounds great to me, I can't wait
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on February 16, 2010, 02:48:04 PM
Well it will be right before we go to our land to live so it wont cost anything more then what it will cost to get to the tribe land so I don't see a problem

That makes a lot more sense to me. Don't know why, but I thought this would be something we'd do WELL before day one.

(btw: we need to give "day one" an official name!)

Txon Taronyu

Lets call it Ikinamaya which means thunder rocks or stair way to heaven and this tribe is our heaven so we are go up into our heaven

The old Uriuujìn

'Awvea Atan. First light. The dawn of a new life, a new period in our lives, the place where we were able to free ourselves from the tyranny of pollution and death and step back into the embrace of our Earth Mother once again ^_^ What do you think?

Eywa ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

Txon Taronyu

I like it but we should take a vote 'Awvea Atan or Ikinamaya unless there are any more ideas

'Itan Atxur

My vote would be for 'Awvea Atan. I really can't see us coming up with a better one! It just seems perfect to mark the occasion! Now I just need to mark it on my calender... oh wait... :P

Txon Taronyu

true when are we going to do this

The old Uriuujìn

Off Topic!!!

Eywa ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

Txon Taronyu

sezawte

This should probably take place in the summer for a few reasons: Those of us still in school will be on holiday and also the summer months will be the easiest to survive in
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Txon Taronyu

No I mean when is this whole tribe thing happening

bagget00

in about 4 years or more to allow people to legally make their own choices to join us in the wild. There are quite a few yougins out there. :)
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/