Tribe Admission

Started by guest2859, February 15, 2010, 04:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txon Taronyu

But I want to go to university
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

sezawte

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on February 16, 2010, 03:47:23 PM
But I want to go to university

:-\ That's the choice you have to make
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

The old Uriuujìn

Same here. I actually want to become a Science professor ^_^ But I will still be there for the first day, week, and maybe even month, if I can. I will be there as often as I can while I do science and stuff, as well. ^_^ Let not your heart be saddened, just buck up and do your best!!

Eywa ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

bagget00

"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

The old Uriuujìn

Quote from: bagget00 on February 16, 2010, 03:53:26 PM
OH!!! you could be norm.

XD I think I'll pass. I'd rather be a male version of Dr. Augestine, personally. Though my chosen field of study is more chemistry and physics than Biology. Botany would be pretty cool though, especially on Pandora! ^__^

Eywa ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

bagget00

Anything would be cool on Pandora. Except for killing the natives.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Txon Taronyu

lets do this in 6 years it would be better so that we can finish high school finsish university and come live here and its not that much long than 4 years
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Ikranä mokri

ha I win  ;D i have already been isolated for 2 weeks iv never thought of doing what i did with a group

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

d5ive

Quote from: Twonyu Ikranä on February 17, 2010, 05:32:18 AM
ha I win  ;D i have already been isolated for 2 weeks iv never thought of doing what i did with a group

XD! I signed up for my school's version of this today, they let loose a groupd of 8 boys into the forrest for a week with no contact other than a radio for emergencies. It's pretty epic, can't wait. It will really test me for the tribe :P probably also a good thing for everyone to try before coming or getting that serious about it
:O Got my own copy of Avatar on Blu Ray now!

Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men - Jean Rostand

Letxuma Swizaw

Me and Ta'em Swizaw have decided that we are going to dissapear into the forest this summer for a week after we think of a good enough excuse.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Ta'em Swizaw

Helping us make that excuse is welcome...
"The rain to the wind said,
'You push and I'll pelt.'
They so smote the garden bed
That the flowers actually knelt,
And lay lodged--though not dead.
I know how the flowers felt."

guest2859

I'm just going to say 'I saw [location] online, and I thought it looked like a cool place to live.'

Tutean-tìhawnu

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on February 17, 2010, 10:38:38 AM
Me and Ta'em Swizaw have decided that we are going to dissapear into the forest this summer for a week after we think of a good enough excuse.

Sounds a lot like what I am hoping too do ;D
Kìyevame ma aytsmuktu, Eywa ngahu

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Txon Taronyu

Well what do you people think of doing it in 6-7 years so people can get some money and go to university if they want

'Itan Atxur

I don't think we should even set a general date. We should do it when we're ready (which is more than likely many years away)

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txon Taronyu

ok but just give people enough time to go through university / college

'Itan Atxur

Well, if theirs enough of us ready to go at any given moment, then I think we should. Others still going to school would be more than welcome to join later.

Txon Taronyu

But people joining later would have a disadvantage and would not be able to help build the tribal famialy 6 years is not that much longer

Txontaw

Especially with our already long projected start date.

I actually doubt that we'll be able to get it ready in four years anyway.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

'Itan Atxur

Yeah, me neither.

But still, if theirs a big enough group ready to go, don't you think they should? I can understand waiting if theirs also a large group not ready.