Unimagineable imagined

Started by Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu, February 28, 2010, 12:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

1.) Will (in the tribe) we look human but practice the ways of the Na'vi? Or will we make ourselves physically & mentally one with the Na'vi ideal? Or a mix depending on each individual's level of commitment?
2.) Would there be (PLEASE FOR THE POWER OF THE FORCE DON'T KILL ME ITS JUST A QUESTION!!!) any selective human ''breeding'' to make ourselves genetically similar to the Na'vi and maybe eventually create a new species of human?
I'm not looking to be crucified, just opinions. It was a random thought.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

sezawte

If I understand it correctly the idea is to be human but practise the ways of the Na'vi, I'm sure at one point the idea of surgery was brought up and it was agreed that was too far.

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Nanaki

Quote from: Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu on February 28, 2010, 12:35:51 AM
2.) Would there be (PLEASE FOR THE POWER OF THE FORCE DON'T KILL ME ITS JUST A QUESTION!!!) any selective human ''breeding'' to make ourselves genetically similar to the Na'vi and maybe eventually create a new species of human?

It would be so awesome :D ;D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

'Itan Atxur

Yes, that which you have mention is not what we are trying to do with this idea (as cool as that would be if it were reasonably possible ;D). We're just a group of humans trying to imitate the Na'vi lifestyle and philosophy to the best of our abilities and with in reason.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Nanaki

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 28, 2010, 10:22:02 AM
Yes, that which you have mention is not what we are trying to do with this idea (as cool as that would be if it were reasonably possible ;D). We're just a group of humans trying to imitate the Na'vi lifestyle and philosophy to the best of our abilities and with in reason.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

It's already not bad to have the Na'vis lifestyle and philosophy :D :D

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Txon Taronyu

Umm just to point out human breeding has never turned out well in history

eg a group of people in india took black slaves and tride to make them dumb and strong so there would be a perfict worker race  :P

not good
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

Good to know. I've heard people talking both sides of the argument and just wanted a straight-ish answer. The purpose of this thread is to discuss the extreme and unimaginable, so, what do you think our tribe would be like, say, thirty or forty years down the road? Its not very extreme, I know, but what are your ideas?

Nanaki

I think we can't imagine ;) But I hope it will be something great & good :D

Txontaw

And the Hapsburgs (SP). They inbreeded to keep the royal blood in the family so much that they had crazy jaw deformations. All of them spoke with lisps.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

guest2859

Well, by the time we start thinking about this when it happens, we should have enough people where the generations aren't crossing and the genetics are different.

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

I hope we can get a ton (or more) of people. I have been subtly recruiting all over the Stayton/Sublimity area.

'Itan Atxur

We've been growing pretty steadily, so I think we'll have a solid base once this starts. We should research how others attempting what we've done have dealt with the issue of the "second generation".

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Fnua Atxkxe

this is such an awesome idea, I can't express it well enough in Na'vi or English. Tsawla you must tell us how you subtly recruit people. I'm pretty sure your jedi code said that you shouldn't be using mind trick for this kind of thing ;D. I so want this idea to work, I' constantly like 5 mins away from putting my name on the commited members list but It's such a commitment to such a radical change. I have done much thinking and we'll be doing much more but when I say i will do something I will and I don't want to let anyone down. Also i don't think genetics will be too much trouble as there are many people from different places. It could become a problem over a very long time period but hopefully people will also come in the future so that should balance it out.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

True, I'm not supposed to (and I don't). I started by asking my closest friends. Then the word spread and I just give them the address to this site and see if they bite.

Fnua Atxkxe

Remember desire will lead to the dark side ;D. Seriously though well done on surrounding yourself with open minded people, I wish I could have managed to do that but I can's seem to find them, maybe they're hiding somewhere, hang on (goes to look) well they're not anywhere near me :(

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Nanaki

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on February 28, 2010, 02:25:19 PM
I wish I could have managed to do that but I can's seem to find them, maybe they're hiding somewhere, hang on (goes to look) well they're not anywhere near me :(

Lol, true for me too, I seek them, but I don't see them ;D

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: Nanaki on February 28, 2010, 03:29:48 PM
I wish I could have managed to do that but I can's seem to find them, maybe they're hiding somewhere, hang on (goes to look) well they're not anywhere near me :(

same here me looky but no see :(

Fnua Atxkxe

Why are people so closed-minded? I feel closer to ma smuk on here than most of my "friends" from school.

Nanaki

Quote from: muiäa tuteyä 'itan on February 28, 2010, 03:35:28 PM

The only people I have found are on this forum ;D ;D

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: Nanaki on February 28, 2010, 03:40:32 PM
Quote from: muiäa tuteyä 'itan on February 28, 2010, 03:35:28 PM

The only people I have found are on this forum ;D ;D

indeed we r all truly aysmukan and aysmuke