Tribe (This forum is retired. All topics are read-only.) > Real-life Na'vi Tribe

Unimagineable imagined

(1/25) > >>

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu:
1.) Will (in the tribe) we look human but practice the ways of the Na'vi? Or will we make ourselves physically & mentally one with the Na'vi ideal? Or a mix depending on each individual's level of commitment?
2.) Would there be (PLEASE FOR THE POWER OF THE FORCE DON'T KILL ME ITS JUST A QUESTION!!!) any selective human ''breeding'' to make ourselves genetically similar to the Na'vi and maybe eventually create a new species of human?
I'm not looking to be crucified, just opinions. It was a random thought.

sezawte:
If I understand it correctly the idea is to be human but practise the ways of the Na'vi, I'm sure at one point the idea of surgery was brought up and it was agreed that was too far.

Nanaki:

--- Quote from: Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu on February 28, 2010, 12:35:51 am ---2.) Would there be (PLEASE FOR THE POWER OF THE FORCE DON'T KILL ME ITS JUST A QUESTION!!!) any selective human ''breeding'' to make ourselves genetically similar to the Na'vi and maybe eventually create a new species of human?
--- End quote ---

It would be so awesome :D ;D

'Itan Atxur:
Yes, that which you have mention is not what we are trying to do with this idea (as cool as that would be if it were reasonably possible ;D). We're just a group of humans trying to imitate the Na'vi lifestyle and philosophy to the best of our abilities and with in reason.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Nanaki:

--- Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 28, 2010, 10:22:02 am ---Yes, that which you have mention is not what we are trying to do with this idea (as cool as that would be if it were reasonably possible ;D). We're just a group of humans trying to imitate the Na'vi lifestyle and philosophy to the best of our abilities and with in reason.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

--- End quote ---

It's already not bad to have the Na'vis lifestyle and philosophy :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version