Tribe (This forum is retired. All topics are read-only.) > Real-life Na'vi Tribe

Video/voice conference? any good idea?

<< < (2/14) > >>

Nìmwey:
But what is wrong with a text conversation? :(
I don't think evey member (of the extremely few that are left) have both webcams and microphones.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng:
Suggestions:

* MSN
* FaceBook
Which one? to set up a voice conference?

guest2859:

--- Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on December 04, 2012, 06:05:40 am ---Suggestions:

* MSN
* FaceBook
Which one? to set up a voice conference?

--- End quote ---

Skype or teamspeak. I have both installed and both are readily available.

Nìmwey:
I haven't got an answer to my question yet, and another member at Blue Moon has said he doesn't have mic or cam. So it would serve our purposes much better to have a normal chat meeting = more members, rather than just a few members in a voice conference.

Tsmuktengan:
My apologies for the late reply. I've been busy and the forum did not tell me there were new topics as well here.

I'm okay with Teamspeak. The thing is that Skype does not let you make a voice conference with more than one person for free anymore (thank you Microsoft). The advantage of microphones is that it makes conversations more clear and vivid than by text only. For having experienced both text meetings and live meetings, I can tell that text meetings are longer and less clear than live ones.

For projects such as RLNT and Blue Moon, I guess it is also better to hear and talk to people directly, in a social aspect.

So, in the end, what must be known is who is/can participate (are there people at Blue Moon?)? Who has at least microphone and who has not?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version