What does the Na'vi lifestyle mean to you

Started by Maweya Hufwe, March 06, 2010, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanaki

Quote from: Swokéyan on March 12, 2010, 03:57:28 AM
This is a nice thread!
The Na'vi lifestyle means alot to me, i love their culture, i love this forum, and i love the people on this forum, on the most forums you always find alot of jackasses, but this forum... its a great community  ;D

True :D :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

MOUNTAINBANSHEE2

Again I think that again it is in our nature. Most people that are kind to the enviroment are kind to most people. Some people may (including me) are a little hard to work with and that is the case for me but try as hard as we can to be tollrable.
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nothing is greater than self peace, Because when self peace is obtained the you are as great as you wanna be. James Harwood age 13.

Can't  spell, Get Firefox web browser free (inbuilt spell checker)

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

I think that the Na'vi lifestyle appeals to us all because we have similar ethical and moral views as well.
To live in the past is to die in the present.

MOUNTAINBANSHEE2

The perfect forum for a tribe.
I haven't been signed up to any other forum but I bet that none of the could even try to do this or at least the ones that I have been on.
We will always be united weather we worship god, mother earth, wolves and everything in the middle.
Eywa ngahu tsmukan.
James
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nothing is greater than self peace, Because when self peace is obtained the you are as great as you wanna be. James Harwood age 13.

Can't  spell, Get Firefox web browser free (inbuilt spell checker)

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: MOUNTAINBANSHEE2 on March 13, 2010, 10:48:41 PM
The perfect forum for a tribe.
I haven't been signed up to any other forum but I bet that none of the could even try to do this or at least the ones that I have been on.
We will always be united weather we worship god, mother earth, wolves and everything in the middle.
Eywa ngahu tsmukan.
James

I've been a member of MANY other forums! This tribe is only possible here. This community is really one of a kind.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

guest2859

@MB2 - Yeah, I said 'Wolfanism' and it instantly goes around. I love communities like this.

But, I've joined a few, made a million. Know what to most do on SMF forums like this. Other forums I joined, like Cheatmasters, were good when you join. Otherwise the average age started to drop from 14 to 11, and then it started to get bombarded in spam, thus I left. Final Fantasy Forums, I'm not sure if they liked me. Video Game Forums, shot up in a few days, then just became a wasteland. Then I came here after 50 forums made [all of which died], and I exceeded my post rate, from 200 in 6 months to 500 in 2 months.

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Of all the forums I have been on, I have NEVER seen the tolerance and kinship I have seen and been shown here ever before. It truly amazes me. <3 you all :)
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: MOUNTAINBANSHEE2 on March 13, 2010, 10:48:41 PM

I love the way you put it. It sounds like it got out of a politician speech! Who knows... maybe someone will quote you some day :D
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

guest2859

Or we could elect someone here president then take the tribe global.

The old Uriuujìn

I don't know about that, but I am loving the camaraderie that I am seeing ^_^

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

guest2859

Whoa, big word, instant overload...
Maximum Mind Processing Limit Exceeded

Ikranä mokri

What does this lifestyle mean to me, hmmm that's a difficult one.

I think its a way for me to get away from the boredom of modern life. its just a repetitive cycle that everyone goes through, with no chance of escape or difference. but i also think its more than that, i think its a way for me to get back to nature, to do something that i have thought a lot about but never really had the compulsion to do.

I hate cities, has anyone else noticed that they have a sort of smell about them. but its not that fresh smell that you get when in the country but a sour, stale smell that i just personally hate. going back to nature would be a sort of dream come true for me.

the fact that i have very few (if any) real friends ( probably through my own faults, but not lack of trying) makes this just that little bit better as ill be with like minded people.

but then im crazy so XD

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Swokéyan

Quote from: Twonyu Ikranä on March 15, 2010, 05:24:36 AM
What does this lifestyle mean to me, hmmm that's a difficult one.

I think its a way for me to get away from the boredom of modern life. its just a repetitive cycle that everyone goes through, with no chance of escape or difference. but i also think its more than that, i think its a way for me to get back to nature, to do something that i have thought a lot about but never really had the compulsion to do.

I hate cities, has anyone else noticed that they have a sort of smell about them. but its not that fresh smell that you get when in the country but a sour, stale smell that i just personally hate. going back to nature would be a sort of dream come true for me.

the fact that i have very few (if any) real friends ( probably through my own faults, but not lack of trying) makes this just that little bit better as ill be with like minded people.

but then im crazy so XD

I totally agree with you ;D
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Predict

I'm really new to the whole tribe side of this (obviously) and I haven't got any touching story behind it. The idea of a subsistence lifestyle appeals to me more than any spiritual connection. It's odd because I love technology, in a way, but it's never fulfilling in the long run just a distraction.
Over the past year or so I've been feeling a bit tired of modern life; it's not bad but it's so prescribed. If I do go into engineering and design like I expect I'm sure I would be proud of what I did but ultimately anything I do will become obsolete and would probably do nature no good.
It makes a whole lot more sense to work to live, like hunting to eat than to work and be fed. I feel that what I should be doing in life is living. Hope that makes sense.