Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
AvatarMeet 2020 / Re: AvatarMeet 2020 Information
« Last post by Ewa'tuì on July 17, 2021, 05:15:36 pm »
Now that it's 2021 and more people are being vaccinated... Is it time to start thinking about a 2021 AvatarMeet?!  :o  ;D

2021 is a little more than halfway over already, so I wonder how many people would be able to go before year's end with this notice. I wanna say that in the past, we typically started the planning for an event upwards to a year in advance to make sure everyone has plenty of notice to plan and save up for travel and lodging stuff. That said, I'd totally be down to attend another AvatarMeet :D

Absolutely! AvatarMeet 2022 should totally be a thing!
« Last post by Tirea Aean on July 17, 2021, 04:52:19 pm »
Now that it's 2021 and more people are being vaccinated... Is it time to start thinking about a 2021 AvatarMeet?!  :o  ;D

2021 is a little more than halfway over already, so I wonder how many people would be able to go before year's end with this notice. I wanna say that in the past, we typically started the planning for an event upwards to a year in advance to make sure everyone has plenty of notice to plan and save up for travel and lodging stuff. That said, I'd totally be down to attend another AvatarMeet :D
« Last post by Ewa'tuì on July 17, 2021, 12:28:55 pm »
Spam / Re: Make a Wish, Make it Useless!!!!
« Last post by Toliman on July 17, 2021, 10:00:33 am »
Next Avatar movie is really great, even better than first movie... but you have incredible mischance and for many reasons you are not able to watch it.

I wish all Avatar sequels were great and thanks it there would be created even more next Avatar movies.
Beginners / Re: Pivängkxo nìNa'vi Ko! Beginner Na'vi Chat Thread
« Last post by Toliman on July 17, 2021, 09:51:38 am »
Nìngay, mawl zìsìtä ftolem li... krr salew nìwin nìtxan, tsaw lu lekye'ung.
nìNa'vi nì'aw / Re: Tìpängkxo Kìng
« Last post by Toliman on July 17, 2021, 09:45:21 am »
Keftxo, ngeyä aysìkangkem lu ngäzìk srak? Sìlpey oe tsnì tsaw lìyevu sìltsan nì'ul
Beginners / Re: Pivängkxo nìNa'vi Ko! Beginner Na'vi Chat Thread
« Last post by Tan Jala on July 17, 2021, 09:43:28 am »
Mawl zìsìtä ftolem, lu oer tsìlpey a lu frapor fpom!
« Last post by Tan Jala on July 17, 2021, 09:39:25 am »
Granted but they are slow learners.

I wish next avatar movie woud be great as well as first one was.
nìNa'vi nì'aw / Re: Tìpängkxo Kìng
« Last post by Tan Jala on July 17, 2021, 09:36:27 am »
Oe za'u fìtsenge krro krro slä aysìlatem lu hì'i sì hol fìtsengmì. Livu haya rel arusikx Uniltìrantokxteri slä lam oeru, fì'u ke livu ftue. Oefkeykìri lu oer set aysìkangkem nìtxan, oe rangal fte tsaw 'ivi'a, slä oe 'efu ngeyn.
« Last post by Toliman on July 17, 2021, 08:05:51 am »
It will be, but unfortunatelly it will be not what you expect and it will be big disappointment for you.

I wish Avatar sequels bring us a lot of new learners of Na'vi and also they never lost interest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
Become LearnNavi's friend on Facebook Follow LearnNavi on Twitter! Watch LearnNavi's videos on YouTube

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | XHTML | RSS | WAP2 | Site Rules

LearnNavi is not affiliated with the official Avatar website,
James Cameron, LightStorm Entertainment or The Walt Disney Company.
All trademarks and servicemarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Images in the LearnNavi.org Forums and Gallery may not be used without permission.

LearnNavi Affiliates:
ToS

LearnNavi is the community to learn Na'vi, the Avatar Language
"A place where real friendships are made." -Paul Frommer

AvatarMeet | Learn Na'vi Forum | Learn Na'vi Wiki | Na'viteri

LearnNavi