Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP

Started by ShadowMainZERO, March 26, 2010, 10:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: It hasn't been a month since that post. We have been on Pandora for at least three days.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Zelenal on April 28, 2010, 02:25:31 PM
OoC: It hasn't been a month since that post. We have been on Pandora for at least three days.
Lets talk further about it in the OoC thread
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Emtokay

"righto Duma, we'll give Tian a shot, still got that 2-way i gave you?"
Duma passes Blackbird the 2-way
"Tian this is Blackbird lockstat over"
And he sits there and waits for reply

Ooc: Lockstat means whatr coordinates or where are you
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niwantaw

tian goes to check his coordinates on his GPS.
Then realises that he didn't get one
so he facepalms.
"ERM..... not sure... I knew i forgot something.... Anyway what do you want"
Only mostly AWOL.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

(Duma Hears the crackle of Tians voise in the radio, attitude and all in his question)
"Well someone sounds unhappy." (folds arms and frowns) "If you dont mind blackbird, you talk to him and i'll just listen."
(he sits down next to him, Neytiri desiding to go off to talk to Jake about Duma's position.)

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: Well someone seems pouty. Anyway, the new site is up and ready to go so when you go to respond please create a topic in the appropriate area and then post. Irayo.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.