Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea

Started by Tanhì'itan, April 08, 2010, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

o_O

You should have told us earlier! I'll make sure you have a comfortable place to sleep this night. We have to ho now if we want this to be ready for... dinner.

Apxeyo continue his walk toward the village.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Niwantaw

"HEY!" christian shouted
"What about me?"
Only mostly AWOL.

I still need to talk to the Olo'eyktan about your case. Just wait here and try not to be noticed by others. I'll be back soon... unless... Silena?

Srake nga new pivate Olo'eyktanyä tseng? Keng oe zolong poru...
Do you want to go to the Olo'eyktan's place? Even if I saved him...
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Kawazoe on May 09, 2010, 11:53:00 AM
I still need to talk to the Olo'eyktan about your case. Just wait here and try not to be noticed by others. I'll be back soon... unless... Silena?

Srake nga new pivate Olo'eyktanyä tseng? Keng oe zolong poru...
Do you want to go to the Olo'eyktan's place? Even if I saved him...

"It would be nice to have some place to sleep." Silena thought.
"Oel kin zongtseng." she said to Kawazoe, despite her limited language skills.
"I guess I should, sooner or later, get back to Hell's Gate. I really don't want to go back, though." she turned to face the others.
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

I see... I guess I'll go ask then!

He then goes away in the village direction, followed by Bob.

Emtokay

Bob arrived back at the village with Apxeyo where he showed Bob how to prepare a Nantang to eat
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

So... it's as simple as that!

Ma ayfo, oe zene kivä ta Olo'eyktanä tseng. Srake tsun oe txivìng poan fìtseng ayngahu?
Everyone, I must go to the Olo'eyktan's place. Can I leave him here with you?

As Apxeyo gets a positive response from all the others Na'vi around the firepot, he turns toward Bob and tell him that he will be back soon.

You can continue to help them if you want. They are a lot better than me to prepare food anyway.

He gets up and go walk toward the Olo'eytan's place.

Ma Atan? Srake nga fìtsenge lu? Oe kin pivlltxe ngahu teri ayuniltìrantokx amip.
Atan? Are you here? I need to talk to you about the new ones.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Noel walks over to Bob
So Bob, can you also ride a Pa'li....
I can, but I'm not that of a horse guy....
I guess the ikrans, sorry you understand banshees better, right?
I guess the ikrans will have to wait for us, until we are ready.

Noel smiled and walked over to Tian
So kid, have ever eaten Pandoran food before?
You better take small bites, since everything is big for you...

Then Noel walked back to Silena
What a day...don't you think?...
Noel start to smell some cooked food
I guess the food is cooked, shall we......
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Emtokay

Bob went over with Noel and started to eats some of the Nantang
"hmmm this is better then what i expected"
He finishes off his food quickly
"well since i come from a Milli.... warrior background with the skypeople, we have to eat our food fast, so there is someone to guard the next lot of people who come to eat, its just to make sure no killing happens while its supper time, and when we are in the mess we usually have to eat fast so we can make room for other people to sit down and eat"
He sits there and waits for the others
"oh and yes Noel, it took me awhile but i got the hang of rider a Pa'li"
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niwantaw

OoC: i'm still waiting by the pond.....
Only mostly AWOL.

Niwantaw

"well i've been on pandora for a fair while.. well i was born here anyway so yeah.. a fair while" christian said in between bites
"and this stuff is tasty"
Only mostly AWOL.

OoC: That was probably the less RP way of correcting that...

Peseng po kolä...
Where did he go...

Having no clue of what is the best thing to do to keep this low profile, he decides to go to get something to eat for him and his new friend. This has been an awful day for him. He made 3 skypersons "friends", if you can call them friends, when all his life he wanted to kill them all.

Kaltxì ma frapo. Oe kin tivom niteng fìtrr. Oeyä ronsem teya lu ulte oe zene fpìl...
Hi guys. I need to eat alone today. My mind is full and I must think...

He take the food for one person with him and goes away in the direction of the pond. The night is starting to get darker and peaceful. It is such a nice night that it could start to rain and he wouldn't even bother to move under a leaf. He take a bite, look at the sky and try to get todays adventures out of his mind.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Noel started eating, after his first bite he said
Hmmmmm, this is good.
He took another bite
Very good!
After some time he had finished his first real Pandoran meal
That was nice. Haven't eaten good food in a while, only canned
food.
I guess we got about 1,5 hours, before we need to get out of our
Avatar so we still have some time left.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Atanä mungeyu

OoC: bwaah sorry for not being here the past days, i just got braces, which hurt like hell, and had some school going on..

Apxeyo? i heard you searched me? i do apologize, i had some things i had to do.., but anyways: what did you need to speak to me about? and how's the training of bob and noel going?

atan sits down in front of apxeyo, hoping to get some answers..
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Niwantaw

Christian was not far from the pond and he heard a voice
"hello" he called out not thinking
Only mostly AWOL.

The unexpected arrival of Atan bring Apxeyo from his thinking mind back to reality.

Mmm? Ma Atan! Oe namew pivlltxe ngahu teri 'uo futa lolem fìtrr. Tuteo zola'u oeru ulte... poanl kxawm kin srungit.
Mmm? Oh Atan! I wanted to talk with you about something that happened today. Somebody came to me and.... he might need help.

He explain what happened with the intruder which he doesn't even know is name yet. It's something very hard for him to talk about. Asking the Olo'eyktan to help a human... He's not even an Avatar driver... he's... just a kid...

Ulte, meuniltìrantok kìyin nivio... Tsa'-
And, the two Avatars will soon need some hammock... That th-

He is interrupted by Christian.

Oh! Hello there! Come, I was speaking about you to my friend Atan. He is Olo'eyktan, sure you must know what it means.

Niwantaw

christian walk over
"um.. hi" he said nervously
ozzy jumped down onto the ground and ran over to them
"Meow?"
Only mostly AWOL.

Oh yeah... I forgot to tell you... he have a strange creature with him too...

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on May 10, 2010, 04:57:48 PM
OoC: Wait a minute..... I am sure that I have read in the character of Silena that she is one of the Na'vi now after the attack so she can't get out of her body, its her own body now or does she doesn't know this? Or do I read it wrong?

OoC: I don't think it's like that.. or am I reading what I wrote myself wrong? XD I'm not so sure... so I"m confused, where am I currently located in the story? :/ sorry for missing out on stuffs.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Ooc: okk :)

Silena walks towards the sweet smell of dinner, and joined the rest.

"I saw smoke rising from the village next to us. Reckon it's because of some forest fire?" her face was serious.