Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea

Started by Tanhì'itan, April 08, 2010, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atanä mungeyu

'You saw smoke?! This might not be good, I will send some people there to check what's going on. In meanwhile, just keep paying attention to silena and apxeyo, you will have to...'

immediately atan walked away, searching for some people who he had in mind to go to the village. after asking around a bit, he finds the men, and explains them what is going on. after he comes back, the few men immediately leave in direction of the village. atan comes back to the group.

'Take me to the person you were talking about. if you're right, he's gonna need our help. tell me what you know about him.'
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Niwantaw

O_o

no reaction the tawtue who just walked over or the cat...
Only mostly AWOL.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on May 14, 2010, 11:34:37 AM
OoC: Atan, Silena hasnt warned us off the smoke, you cant see the smoke, unless the pond isn't crowded with trees

Pond: Atan, Axpeyo, Bob, Christian and Noel

Where the Na'vi eat: Silena
OoC: bleh I thought you were all in the place where the Na'vi eat. fine, let's pretend I was in the pond all along. lol unless you want me to run there and report again.
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Atanä mungeyu

OoC: ...Dx... stupid.. i got really confuzzled...well, let's go back a few posts, and act that this never happened..; let's just continue from about here:
Quote from: Meuia te Sätìng Tstew'itan on May 12, 2010, 04:03:54 PM
The unexpected arrival of Atan bring Apxeyo from his thinking mind back to reality.

Mmm? Ma Atan! Oe namew pivlltxe ngahu teri 'uo futa lolem fìtrr. Tuteo zola'u oeru ulte... poanl kxawm kin srungit.
Mmm? Oh Atan! I wanted to talk with you about something that happened today. Somebody came to me and.... he might need help.

He explain what happened with the intruder which he doesn't even know is name yet. It's something very hard for him to talk about. Asking the Olo'eyktan to help a human... He's not even an Avatar driver... he's... just a kid...

Ulte, meuniltìrantok kìyin nivio... Tsa'-
And, the two Avatars will soon need some hammock... That th-

He is interrupted by Christian.

Oh! Hello there! Come, I was speaking about you to my friend Atan. He is Olo'eyktan, sure you must know what it means.
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Emtokay

Bob leaned over and said to Noel
"wonder how much longer they are going to be? We need to get out of our bodies, have some chow then get suffcient sleep, otherwise tommorow is going to be horrible"
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Txantslusam Skxawng

Didn't Apxeyo told you he wanted to eat alone?
We still got time and a place to sleep is found in a
few minutes. We will ask him in 30 minutes, OK?

Relax marine, you're making me nervous.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Emtokay

"I'm not a marine, marine is navy and im not navy, im Australian Special Forces"

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: o_0 .......  I took the Grace quote and you kinda ruin it.... :(     But a good come-back!

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Atan look baffled. Not about the fact that the guy is human but by the fact that he is...

How young are you boy? You look like you are not even one year old! For sure you must have a name?

After all, nobody at the tribe never saw any sky person aside from Apxeyo and the other Avatars. Atan start to walk slowly toward the boy.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Emtokay

Meanwhile back at camp:
"Noel, I wonder what is going through that poor kinds mind right now"
"I feel kinda sorry for him, being out here lost and at a young age"
"Do you think we should report this in?"

Niwantaw

Christian looked at the Na'vi who had spoken to him.
"I'm fifteen years old and call Christian, and what are you going to do to me?"
Ozzy just looked about, yawned, then fell asleep.
Only mostly AWOL.

Your little creature here look very calm. You should do the same...

Atanä put his hand on Christian's shoulder.

If Apxeyo saved you... it means that your live was not supposed to end there. I respect his wish so I will tell the others not to kill you. However... what happen from this point is all about you.

He get silent for a second and then turn toward Apxeyo.

Apxeyo, I'll see what I can do for the hammocks. So, kid, what do you want?

Atanä give a very serious look in Christian's eyes.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Niwantaw

Christian sat down on the floor
"I don't know...I really don't know..."
He put his head in his hands. Tired beyond belief
Only mostly AWOL.

You can stay here for a couple of days if you want to think about it. Says Apxeyo from the background.

If he does, you are the one dealing with this. Replies Atan

Niwantaw

"thank you" Christian said quietly
"I really just don't know what to do..."
He leans against the tree next to him and cries softly. Tired and confused
Only mostly AWOL.

Apxeyo get to him and offer him something similar to a sushi in his left hand.

Tam tam... you should not be crying. This is not your fault. Here, you must be as hungry as a Palulukan now! Try this. I'm sure you'll like it. It is a mix of various fruit we have here. Very sweet.

He hands the desert to Christian.

Niwantaw

"Thanks..."
Christian eyed the fruit suspiciously, then tried some.
He smiled at the taste and then started to shovel it in.
After he finished he grinned. Then he started choking and threw up.
Only mostly AWOL.

You should be more careful. I know it taste good but you should take your time. Wait here with Atanä for a minute. I'll see if I can get you something to eat.

Apxeyo moves away back into the clan and look around to see if there is still some fresh food. After a little awkward moment with the Olo'eyktan, Apxeyo get's back with a plate full of every Na'vi dishes that he knows. He sits on a rock and place the place to his left.

Here, come and eat. That's all for you to try out.

Atanä walk away leaving the other two alone by the pond.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I think we should, but I'll ask him first, we need to get to him anyway, because Apxeyo is with him and ask him where we can sleep.
Noel and Bob walked towards Apxeyo and Christian.

Niwantaw

Christian got to his feet and walked over to Apxeyo. Then he sat on a rock next to him and started to pick at the food.
Only mostly AWOL.