Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea

Started by Tanhì'itan, April 08, 2010, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

Then Noel and Bob got to Apxeyo and also saw Christian
Noel asked to Christian.
Kid, we need to report that you are lost in the Pandoran forest.
Do you anything you want to add?
And Apxeyo, Bob and I can only stay about an hour in our Avatars,
before we need to get out. Do have you an place where we can sleep?
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

We hear a voice for the clan. It's Atanä coming back to the pond.

Hey! Noel! Bob! I was looking for you. I want to show you your hammocks.

I think that's your answer Replies Apxeyo, smiling.

Come, follow me!

Atanä grab the two avatars and drag them to the clan where most of the Na'vi are already getting to sleep. Polyphemus is bright tonight and we can see three moons in the sky. Apxeyo give a look at the kid which is already halfway through the Na'vi sized plate.

So, how is the food? Oh and... you should take your decision quickly while the two avatars can still hear you.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Niwantaw

Christian thinks for a few minutes..
If I stay here it could be dangerous and I could be stuck here forever...
but... This is a chance in a lifetime I'll never get another chance like this

"I'll stay here" He shouted at Bob and Noel "Don't tell anyone back at hells gate"

He hoped he had made the right decision
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Noel could hear Christian saying that we shouldn't report him.
Are you sure..... Ok then. Noel shouted back
Then they were at the hammock's, Noel and Bob got in the hammock's and fell a sleep and woke up again at Site 26.
What a day. I'm going to do my videolog and then I'm off to bed.
Noel went over to a small desk with a screen and a camera. He turned it on record.
This is Dr. Noel Fisher, videolog six, Ikran Tribe. Today was like any other normal day, but I did learn how to ride a Direhorse. It was an experience I never had before, at first it felt strange, but then, after every time I fell off and got up again on the Direhorse, it was feeling good, like the Direhorse and I were one. We were one, he wasn't a mount anymore, he became an extensoin of my body. But for the rest of the day it was pretty normal......
And Noel turned it off and went to his bed. He saw Bob already, so Noel did things quitely and went to sleep.

Christian... I'll try to find you a place to sleep... if I can't, you'll have to sleep with me for now. I do not think this is the best place to be for you but, we will figure something out.

Apxeyo take a look at the pond and at the gaz giant hanging in the sky. He takes a deep breath and point his finger over the pond. With a very low voice he says:

Look over there; the fishes! Can you see it? They are dancing for us. It is a sign of good fortune for those we are lucky enough to see them.

It is now completely dark outside. The only lights out there are coming from the pond, the clan and the gaz giant.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Emtokay

Bob woke up a couple of hours later, he couldnt sleep so he thought it might be time to do another video log
so he walked over to the computer and turned it on
"Video log um... doesnt matter which one it is, Time is, too late, location, at a computer desk, umm, couldnt sleep, alot on my mind,  Na'vi life is prety cool, hopefuly we dont have a situation where we need to F.E.A.R. from the Na'vi, yeh, they are good people to live with, welcomed us like anything, observation wise they seem to be studying and watching me as I'm doing the same... what am I doing I'm sitting here talking to a computer"
Bob turns off the camera a goes to his pack
"Yes this will help me go to sleep"
He thought to himself
"some technology that I can use"
And he pulls out his old iPod that still works, He puts on some music and lies back down in bed and drifts off to sleep
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niwantaw

"Will it be okay? I don't want to cause you any problems"
Christian said as he crept over to the pond
"Wow..." he muttered as he watched the fish
Only mostly AWOL.

Srane, I do not mind. Well... it is very late now and I think it would be better for everyone if we would go to sleep now.

Apxeyo jump on his feet and look at the clan. The fishes scatter leaving a trace of glowing light behind them.

Let's head back there. Try not to wake anybody.

Txantslusam Skxawng

The next day Noel woke up, he ate some food and went into his link-pod.
He woke up again, in his Avatar and he waited for Bob.

Emtokay

Bob woke up and did the usual, then inetered his Link Pod
he then awoke in his avatar body where Noel was waiting for him

Niwantaw

Christian woke up looking at branches above him.
"wha.." he muttered before realising what must of happened.
I must of fallen asleep and Apxeyo must of carried me here
he thought and looked around.
he was in a hammock and he could see Apxeyo in one next to him and many other Na'vi in hammocks around him
Only mostly AWOL.

Apxeyo open his eyes half-way and look a bit around. He stop on the boy and his still trying to figure out who he is.

Kaltxì... Oh right you don't speak Na'vi right? Sorry... I'm always a bit slow in the morning.

He grab a branch over him and pull himself sitting in his hammock.

Do not look down. Grab a branch first just in case.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Kaltxì ma Bob.
Hello Bob.

Ngayä tìlamit ke lu sìltsan.
Your apparance not is good.

Bob didn't understand Noel and looked at him like he was crazy
Skxawng. And he facepalmed
Moron.

Come-on lets find the others first.

After a while of climbing they had found the others.
PPhhfffff, you guys do that everyday!?
Ah, Christian, are you alright? Is everything good so far?

Emtokay

"Come on Noel, did that effortless climbing wear you out?"
"Im a machine oh"
He stood there with Christian and Noel looking at him strangely
"maybe you guys should come back to Australia with me when we rotate home, then I won't seem so strange"

Txantslusam Skxawng

I think I will pass that one and I still will be on Pandora
for 5 more years before I can rotate home. But I will
probably stay here longer if possible, their is still much to
discover, we have only seen a fragment of Pandora so far!

Apxeyo laught a bit.

I see that you enjoy yourself so far! We should see if there is still some fruits from yesterday's food that we could eat.

He lift himself with the branch over his head, climb on the main root, move closer to Christian's hammock and offer his hand to help him get out of there.

Niwantaw

Christian takes Apxeyo's hand and he pulls him up onto the branch
"Thanks" Christian said... Then looked down.
"Whoa.... that's a long way down"
Only mostly AWOL.

Be careful while you walk.

The group goes down the tree and stop by the firepot where some left-overs are still piled on the table. Apxeyo take one of them and start to eat.

You should eat some too! We have a big day today.

Niwantaw

Christian ran over and started picking out the fruits that he preferred

"A big day?" he asked between bites
Only mostly AWOL.

You know that we can ourselves the Eastern Sea Ikran tribe, yes? Well I am going to show you why. It is a good 6 hours of walking both way. I was planning on showing it to Bob and Noel but, since you survived a couple of days in the forest, I guess you are in good enough shape to tag along! Interested?