Started by Tanhì'itan, April 08, 2010, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

Christian smiled
"I can do anything they can better!" he said cheerfully
"Apart from reaching high places... They are taller than me"
Only mostly AWOL.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Hahaha! That's good. Hey Bob! Noel! Are you ready? We need to go now.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Txantslusam Skxawng

When Noel was down again he took some bites and
answered to Axpeyo.
Sure, I'm ready and Bob always is ready like he said before.
6 hours walking, both ways, longest I have ever walked was
9 hours. Let see if I can walk longer now.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Hahaha! I see that you are very exited about this. I know that you are pretty good at walking. Let's see if you can keep up! Because we are not going to walk...

Apxeyo sudently have a very happy look on his face which make it look a bit evil.

Well... not all the time... let's go!

He starts to walk toward the eastern exit of the camp, bow in hands.

OoC: Sorry for the slow posting. Just got back home from Phoenix.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Txantslusam Skxawng

As they where walking Noel asked

So where are we going?

We are going to the Nawma 'Awkx; The Great Cliff!

Txantslusam Skxawng

Noel was surprised and kept on moving.....
....after a few hours he asked.
Do you have any idea how long it is?

Srane.

A very loud sounds resonate though the forest. The thing that made it is big... and close!

Don't move.

Apxeyo take a look around and point toward a little clearing about 300 ft away.

There... Can you see? Palulukan... Don't make noises or he will spot us.

After a couple minutes, a little breeze start to blow from the west. The beast is getting a little more agitated and everybody in the group could guess why.

We are not far from the first stop. It is in a strait line over there. When I tell, run... run as fast as you can. He cannot follow us there. I will be close to you.

The breeze get a little warmer. In the forest, everything is complete silence... everything, excepted for the palulukan. His sight cross Apxeyo's and stick there. It knows there is prey and charge towards it.

Kivä ko! Run!

Txantslusam Skxawng

Oh sh*t!
They started running towards where Axpeyo pointed
Noel noticed that Christian couldn't run that fast and Noel said
Come-on! Here, get on my back, we can't go any slower.
Christian thought it was better to get on Noel's, they weren't
going faster then Axpeyo and Bob, but they were going faster
then Christian could run.

Niwantaw

"Faster!" Christian urged Noel on.
"Hurry" Christian looked behind them seeing the palulukan was nearly on them.
He turned back just in time to see the low branch.

SMACK!

Christian was smashed of Noel's back and hit the floor hard.
Only mostly AWOL.

An arrow flies over the head of Christian and strike the branch. The palulukan turn around to see Apxeyo still in shooting position and ready to fire a second one.

Quick! Christian! Run! Kä! Kä!

The palulukan charge on Apxeyo leaving him no chances of escape.

Niwantaw

Christian scrambled to his feet. His left arm hung limply.
He started running and then spotted a small cave that he could just about squeeze into. He spun round and threw his pack at the palulukan to draw it's attention then dived into the narrow opening. 
Only mostly AWOL.

Set... nì'aw ngahu oe lu...
Now... it's just you and me...

The beast charge Apxeyo giving it all that it can. His enemy is pointing an arrow directly to his head and let it go and jump. The arrow is shattered on the hard skin of the animal and only distract him while Apxeyo land on its back and start to run toward Christian.

Get out of there kid! Now!

Niwantaw

Christian panicked and crawled deeper into the small cave. He kept backing up until his back touched the stone of the rear wall where he stopped clutching his left arm.
Only mostly AWOL.

Pxasìk!

Apxeyo continue to runs in it's direction and start to climb a trunk going 20° up for a good 30 meters. He then jumps on an other branch and end it's course on a giant tree 25 meters in the air over Christian. The palulukan tries to follow him and the trunk break under his weight destroying the only path there is the get up there. It turns back to the cave and slowly walk in its direction.

Emtokay

"Oh crap, what are we going to do know, you don't come across these in the deserts of Afghanistan"
He said to Noel
Bob picked up a rock and threw it at the Palulukan hitting it on the head, it then turned around staring down at Noel and Bob
"Oh, I did'nt think this one through, RUN!!!"
They turned around and ran away from the Palulukan
"Quick Noel up there"
Bob jumped up and caught a tree branch and climbed the tree, Noel didnt quite make the branch but Bob caught his hand and helped him up
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niwantaw

Christian looked out in terror as the palulukan came towards the cave mouth. He crawled into one of the corners trying desperately to find a way to get further away. He searched franticly through his pockets to try and find something to use. He found a flare in his jacket's pocket.

He lit the flare then threw it at the palulukan hoping to scare it away. It hit it in the eye and the palulukan roared in pain.
Only mostly AWOL.

Apxeyo ready his bow down on the animal. "Perfect..." he think as he take the time to aim on her while it tries to stick her forward legs through the cave. He close his eyes and release his second to last arrow which hit directly behind the animal's skull.

He take one deep breath and jump down using some branches to slow his drop. He walk pass Christian and put his head down on the giant beast. After her last breath, a tear gets out of Apxeyo's eye and drop on her.

Oeru txoa livu ma aysmuk... oeru txoa livu...

Niwantaw

Christian pulls himself to his feet and slowly walks over.
"Is it dead?" he asks Apxeyo when he reached him.
Only mostly AWOL.

He take a deep breath... still crying...

Yes... they are dead...