Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea

Started by Tanhì'itan, April 08, 2010, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

"It's a beautiful creature... It's a shame we had to do this" Christian said after a few moments.
Only mostly AWOL.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Don't you understand? She died because of YOUR fear! If you would have run like I told you she and her babies would still be LIVING RIGHT NOW!

He hug the creature, still in pain from what he had to do... from who he had to save... a sky person that does not see...
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Niwantaw

"If this is my fault, I will make amends, I will learn to be better than this. I do not want to cause any more harm to this... this beautiful world, I am sorry." Christian backed away and went to retrieve his pack.

He tried to lift it onto his back again but he could not lift it with one hand and his left hand was limp.
"I think my arm is broken... I can't move it" he said quietly.
Only mostly AWOL.

You caused enough trouble here. I made a mistake by saving you the first time... If your arm can't move, it is only going to make my task easier...

Apxeyo raise his bow with his last arrow point-blank on Christian's head. Bob and Noel are looking from away, horrified.

Do not worry, you will not feel a thing... sky person...

He smiles like a devil...
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Eawnyu te Tisorina'Srusiyu'ite

Eawnyu sits in the branch above them watching it all.. as Apxeyo draws his bow she leaps down tackling him

KEHE!!

she quickly rolls off him and stands over Christian defensively

Reypay nìtam pay solängi fìtrr ma tsmukan!

Enough blood has been spilled today my brother

Niwantaw

Christian started to run. He did not care what the other Na'vi was doing he wasn't sure what was happening other than Apxeyo did not have his bow pointing right at the back of his head. He kept running until they were out of sight where he collapsed and crawled under some bushes. Hoping they would not come after him. Or at least Apxeyo wouldn't.
Only mostly AWOL.

Apxeyo still have his bow pointed at Christian with all his rage emanating from the tip of the only arrow he have left. Unfortunately, the hit would require the projectile to go strait through Eawnyu's head. He lower his bow and sit with his back on the side of the palulukan lifting his left hand in the air...

Rerangal ngapxel!
As you wish!

Ewanyu growls at him as he sits, then stands.

Irayo
thank you

she studies him, still poised to fight if the need arises.

'eveng?
the child? she questions motioning to where Christian ran away

she watches Apxeyo closely

Po neto tolul...
He ran away...

It's alright Christian... get out of there now before something poison try to bite you!
Says Apxeyo with an exasperated voice.

Niwantaw

Christian edged out from under the bush and struggled back to his feet.
"your not going to... to kill me?" he asked skittishly
Only mostly AWOL.

Eawynu stares at Apxeyo pointedly and replies in accented english,

I'll make sure he doesn't  she says as she walks over to Christian now let me see ur arm.

She kneels infront of him. Trying to keep her expression straight as flashbacks of her younger brother flash before her eyes.

Niwantaw

"Who are you?" Christian asked while Eawynu looked at his arm
"and thank you, for saving me"
Only mostly AWOL.

Eawnyu manipulates his arm, testing for the breaks, then looks around for something to use as a splint. she answers him with out looking up from his arm.

I am called Eawnyu te Tìsorina' Srusiyu'ite, but you may call me Ewaynu. What do I call you? She reaches for two sticks, pulls out her knife and starts to shave them down to use for his splint.

Niwantaw

"My name is Christian" He said. Calming down a bit.
Only mostly AWOL.

I guess I over reacted... Sorry Christian. I shouldn't have done that. It's just... It's just...

Apxeyo don't know what to say anymore. He climb on the back of the palulukan and get his arrow back.

I wish we could have avoided this massacre...

Niwantaw

"I wish we could of also but really.. Did we even have a choice? If it had not gone for me it would of gone for one of the others, and none of us can outrun a palulukan" Christian said seriously
Only mostly AWOL.

She offers Christian a small smile and nods in agreement with Apxeyo.

Im going to set your arm now. It is going to hurt. she warns. Eawnyu reaches into a pouch  on her belt and pulls out a few strips of leather and hands one to Christian.
Put it between your teeth so you dont bite your toung.

She turns to Apxeyo Can you hold him, i dont want him to move when i do this. Movement could make it worse She looks at Christian apollogetically. Hold very still. she tells him

Niwantaw

Christian nodded and put the piece of leather between his teeth.
"this is going to hurt... a lot" he thought
Only mostly AWOL.

Srane

Apxeyo get behind Christian and immobilize him. He get close to one of his ear and says in a quiet voice: "She was only protecting her babies. Very close, there is a Na'vi camp. She would not have followed us there. She would have turned back..." He look at Eawnyu and nod.

Take a deep breath, Christian. She pulls his arm, seperating the bones then manipuates it so that they fall back in place and ties the splint on.

She looks up at Apxeyo and glares teri palulukanä kxitxìri, ke kin poru tì'efu 'e'al livu.
  There is no need to make him feel anyworse over the death of the palulukan.

I am sorry for the pain. Your arm will work again when it is done healing, until then dont do anything stupid or try to use it before its done healing. she says to Christian