Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea

Started by Tanhì'itan, April 08, 2010, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eawnyu te Tisorina'Srusiyu'ite

A strange expression forms on Eawnyu's face
Tam! Oel 'evengit mayunge.
Fine! I'll take the child.

She starts walking toward the village draging Apxeyo with her. Sran.

Emtokay

"okay that was interesting, I need to start learning the language better, and Christian, being from the military I wouldnt know what these jetpacks and hover boots are like as Australia wouldnt be able to afford the, heck our equipment is made China now cause the government is that broke, luckily I kept all my Australian made stuff"
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Txantslusam Skxawng

Okay........
Noel didn't really knew what to do, so he
went slowly walking towards the village.
Into the direction of Apxeyo and Eawynu.
When he got to them Noel said:
Are you two always like this??....
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Eawnyu glances back at Noel still walking further into the camp. No, not usually......he's just irritated at me because I stopped him from killing Christian. Why are u following us, I thought he told u to stay with the group.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I was just wondering, you didn't got quiet along with Apxeyo from
the start that the others and I have met you. But I'll return to the others.

And Noel walks back towards the others and says to Bob and Christian.
Seems like they are not always like that........

Niwantaw

"No sh*t Sherlock" Christian said. sounding pretty miserable.

"now leave me alone" His said climbing to his feet and wondering a short distance away.

"This is hopeless... I'm too small, too weak to stay here... Maybe i should go home..." he thought
Only mostly AWOL.

She glances at Apxeyo. You know Noel is going to have questions about our past, what are you going to tell him.

She leads him to the rest of the way to leader's hut. Then stops him from entering for a second, a worried expression on her face. You dont think that Christian will run do you, he seemed upset before we left..

Txantslusam Skxawng

Noel noticed how irritated Christian was and he kept an eye on him

Well... if he does... he deserves what will happen.

When they get in front of the leader's hut, he look at her in the eyes with a sad expression. As far as my past goes... Apxeyo look away and keep quiet for a little while, hypnotized by the flame burning at the top of one of the torches decorating the hut's entrance. I will tell what he needs to know...

He takes a deep breath, move the hanging cloth acting as a door and enters the hut.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Eaniyutral te Hawnyu 'Ewan'ite

Eaniyutal sits of to the side of the doorway deep in meditation...

still in deep meditation she speaks...
Oel ngati kameie, ma Apxeyo.

she opens her eyes and stands before him...
Oeyktìng tìza'uti ngal oeru fìtrr?
What brings you to me this day?

Oel ngati kameie ma Tsahìk. Replies Apxeyo while doing the classic hand gesture.

Zola'u oe mì fìtsenge fpi oeyä letutana tì'eoio...
I came here to talk about the ceremony...

He start to look a bit nervous. There only is one thing in his mind right now and he don't want it to be true.

Olo'eyktanamìl hamawl 'uoti slä... po kamä alìm...
The last Olo'eyktan planned something but... he went away...

Eawnyu walks back to the group, with a slightly troubled expression. she approaches Noel
I see you are curious about my and Apxeyo's history. His past is his story. I will tell you what I can but no more.

I know you understood what was said between me and Apxeyo about Christian.
She looks in Christian's direction. I will explain that, if you wish, first.

places hands on your shoulders
Mawey, ma Apxeyo. Ngeyä txe'lan atxur lu. Oe ke mìn nga mìso.
Be calm, Apxeyo. You have a strong heart. I will not turn you away.

she motions Apxeyo to sit...
Eywa ngati ftxayey fpi fì'u. Pesu lu oe fpi ereyk nga mìso pehrr Eywa lu pereng oe ke'u slä siltsana ayu lu za'u ftufi.
Eywa has chosen you for something. Who am i to lead you away when Eywa tells me nothing but good things that shall come of this.

She gazes at him wondering what will be his path chosen by Eywa...

trance ends and speaks.
Pehrr Eawnyu peng san nga alaksi lu sìk.
When Eawnyu says you are ready.

In the end, the answer was even worst than his expectation. After all that happened during the past few hours, Apxeyo is not on very good terms with Eawnyu.

Pe... Pelun zene livu poeri ulte ke nga ma nawma Tsahìk. Tìomum ngaru leru.
Wha...Why should it be her and not you great leader! You are the one with wisdom.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Yes. Noel replied to Eaywnu

With fear of failure of her tasks apparent in her eyes. She looks for the words that he would understand... <sigh>
Oe zene 'ì'awn fitsenge mìolo', fpi herawnu Na'viya. Pehrr oe ke tse'a nga, oe tìkin lahe menari fpi tse'a ngahu. Eawnyu lu siltsana taronyu ulte poe omum ral fpiteratep sute.
I must remain here in the tribe, to protect the people. For when i can not see you i will need another set of eyes to see you with. Eawnyu is a skilled hunter and she knows what it means to loose people. she has wisdom beyond her years...

She pauses to look into his eyes as if looking into the eyes of a son she never had...
Oe mìspaw poe ulte nga zene mìspaw poe kop. Txo nga ke mìspaw Na'viya, pefya nga fpìl awnga mìspaw nga?
I believe in her and you must come to believe in her as well. If you do not believe how do you expect us to believe in you?

Tsa lu... Poe... Oe omum futa eyawr lamu po. Slä mi, pol zamong tawtuteti futa oe tspìrmang... Nga omum teri oeyä ftawnemkrr srak? Ngal omum fra'uti ayfo sivi oer! Oeyä soaiaru... Ke ftue oeru leru tìlonu aysä'efu...
It's just... She... Even though I know she was right, she saved a sky-person I was about to kill... You know about my past don't you? You know what they did to me! To my family... it is very hard for me to accept that.

He looks down. This discussion is bringing back old and harsh memories on him; Images he wishes to never saw ever again.