Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea

Started by Tanhì'itan, April 08, 2010, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

-So is this correct?

It's been about 5 days now since Apxeyo started to learn english and he is now nearly fluent. This is just one of the many strange things that the human can't explain about the Na'vi people; how fast they can learn things.

-Yeah, it seem ok to me!

He was now ready. Even if he didn't wanted it too much, he was ready to teach those sky-persons some tough stuff.

-Oe sìlpey futa mepo tsun kivame, said Apxeyo with a big smile on his face.
I hope they can see

And at this exact moment, one of them appeared behind him. He knew who he was just by the scent emanating from him. The only unexpected thing was that he came with an other person of the clan...
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC:
Quote from: Kawazoe on May 03, 2010, 10:52:59 AM
This is just one of the many strange things that the human can't explain about the Na'vi people; how fast they can learn things.
Maybe because they use much more % of their brains.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must be Apxeyo, Atanä has told me that you were the
person that would teach me and Bob. But I just heard from
Dr. Augustine that there was an ex-RDA member here, who
is now one of the Na'vi.
I was thinking of that you could teach Bob and Silena could
teach me??........
I think you and Bob would get along just fine.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niwantaw

5 days alone in the jungle is a long time.
especially if you get even more lost and now have no idea where you are

"well oz this is it, if we don't find hells gate or an outpost today we'll run out of food"
he started walking.
then he heard something that sounded like giggling
"oh crap"
he started to run as fast as he could the other way
Only mostly AWOL.

Emtokay

Bob leans over and puts his hand out
Kaltxi Apxeyo, oeru syaw fko Bob Lawrence, Ngaru lu fpom srak?
Hello Apxeyo my name is  Bob Lawrence are you with well feelings?

Bob stands there with his hand out and waits for a response from Apxeyo
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Not too sure how to react, Apxeyo thought it would be the perfect time to test his English.

Hi M. Lawrence. Nice to meet you. I'm well, thank you. Ngayä leNa'via tìplltxe txantsan leiu! Oe sìlpey tì'eylan hu oeng.
Your Na'vi is very good! I hope we will be good friends.

Thinking only about what could happen if he messed up, he shake hands with Bob.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I guess I only have to tell Atanä now.
Silena and Noel walked off towards Atanä

Kaltxì ma Atanä.
Hello Atanä.

Is it alright if Silena teaches me the way of
the Na'vi, but I told Apxeyo that he could
teach Bob.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

while walking with Noel, Silena told him about her past; her brother, vague memories, and how sometimes she missed Earth. She doesn't know why she's telling him all that. She also told him about her first mission, though not much, because she doesn't know a lot, she remembered she just stood there, not wanting to hurt anyone, and her colleagues left her.

"Oh, and Noel, don't expect me to teach you too much, I'm only a beginner." Silena sounds unsure. "and Kaltxì?" she turns towards Atanä, the words came out oddly from her, she never uses it other than for practice.
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Emtokay

"So, Apxeyo, what are we going to do first?"

Well... there's a lot of stuff we can do. I guess I can have you try something...

He starts to ponder for a bit and turn to Bob.

Come.

They walk for about 10 minutes and get to a nice sunny spot in the forest. There's a big pond in the middle of the place full of what look like fishes playing to get a little bit of those sun rays on them. Axpeyo stop near it and look in the distance.

Can you wait here a little bit? I have to go get someone.

Emtokay

"yes i can do that"
Bob sits against a tree while Apxeyo goes off

After a couple of minutes, a rumble start. It seems to come from the other side of the pond. As Bob start to look in it's general direction, two magnificent Pa'li jump of the the bush and land on the side of the pond splashing a large amount of water and disturbing the fishes. When then get closer, Bob can see that Apxeyo is on one of them. The other appear to follow by its own will. When they get close to the avatar, Apxeyo start to laugh.

Hahaha! They are very pretty don't you think? Do you want to ask my friend Sayì here for a ride?

Txantslusam Skxawng

So Silena, what are you going to teach me first?

Emtokay

Bob walked over and monted the Pa'li, when he was comfortable on its back he made Tsaheylu with it
Apxeyo told him how to control the Pa'li
"foward"
As it took off in a foward direction Bob fell off which made Apxeyo laugh
"Oh dont worry, i never fail twice" he said with a very cocky voice. He got back on and tried again
"Foward"
again he fell of the Pa'li
"righto, so maybe me being a dreamwalker body i have an excuse to fail more then once"
then he smiled and laughed
"so whats the trick to staying on it?"

Faysawtutel... frakrr srungit perawm...
These sky people... always asking for help...

Nature is a very fragile thing. You must treat her with respect and most important... be gentle! You are to rough with her. If she do not see the huge to respond to your request, she will ignore you so do not worry about it and be patient. It will probably take time but... you will learn.

Apxeyo seems to drift in his mind as he say this. Sure thing, it is something very important for him and talking about it in a language he doesn't know much is very hard. A couple of seconds goes away and then he daze off.

...for now, do not worry about getting dirty. You will not need all of these clothes much longer anyway.

He look at Bob with a little but evil smile. Knowing very well how he will react about "this".

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on May 06, 2010, 03:59:59 AM
''So Silena, what are you going to teach me first?''

"I've been dying to try and fly an ikran. But I guess we shouldn't do that first. What about joining Bob and Apxeyo over there? We need to be able to ride a Pa'li sooner or later anyway."
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Atanä mungeyu

hey guys.. sorry i was gone for a bit.. vacation stuff etc..
------
as atan walked at the edge of the village, he could see bob and apxeyo with the palis
time after time bob fell... laughing like a madman, atan continued..
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Apxeyo notice him laughing like there's no tomorrow and wave at him.

Kaltxì ma Atan! Oe tse'eia futa ngaru plltxe' txan leru nang! Pesäfpìl livu ngaru teri oeyä 'eylan letsatseng?
Oh! Hi Atan! I see that you are having a lot of fun! What do you think about my friend here?

Emtokay

"loosing my clothes? this must be how Na'vi go commando"
"its a joke from my home planet, going commando means erm never mind, ill try again"
He gets back on the Pa'li. This time after many many attempts during the morning he finally went foward with out falling off

Txantslusam Skxawng

OoC: Atanä, try and use OoC

As Silena and Noel walked over to the Pa'li, Noel got
on the Pa'li and said.
So, I need to bond with the Pa'li, right
He knew the answer was yes, but he still asked.
After Noel made tsaheylu with the Pa'li, the Pa'li went
a little bit uncomfertable with Noel, but Silena calmed
the Pa'li down
Ok then, here I go
As he took off, he was amazed that it worked
the first time and then got distracted and fell off
Ouch............
Then Silena said to hear

You are being to rough for her, go nice and easy.

Thanks for the advice Silena.
Noel got on the Pa'li again got further and fell off again. But
he kept trying and trying and got further everytime and at
the evening he eventually pulled it off.
Yes! I can ride a Pa'li!

Niwantaw

Christian had run as fast as he could but the viperwolves were gaining on him
he would not be able to keep ahead of them for much longer.
he slipped on a wet leaf, landed on in a stretch of wet mud and slid past a very surprised looking group of na'vi before coming to a halt just short of a big pond..
"erm hi guys" he said sounding fairly worried
Only mostly AWOL.