Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea

Started by Tanhì'itan, April 08, 2010, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExLibrisMortis

Bulls***, that na'vi can't be serious. It was a very farfetched idea to believe that he could be offered a second chance. Hearing about the carnage that was left behind by those bastards only pissed him off even more. Yeah, it was freaking awesome at first to be ask to joined the illustrious Phantom Corps of the SecOps. Having that patch meant no one would mess with him any further. Yet after seeing the pain and carnage cause by these ruthless bastards, he couldn't wait til he got off this pole to rip that damned patch off his shoulder.

The thing that surprised Him the most was that the na'vi was now asking him for help. At first he was repulsed by the idea, mainly do to the ondoctrinaoon of the phantoms. Yet, after a moment, he recognized that these are still people and if they were in need, he'd do his best to help out.

" as longed I get off the damned pole, yeah I'll do my best to help y'all "

Tirea Aean

Well that was easy... Very easy...

Rutxe awngeyä frrtuti livonu ma Amìnä.
Please release our guest, Amìnä.

The first thing going through Tirean's mind is that he will try to run away from them as soon as he will be set free. At least, he sounds honest when he speaks so there is a good chance everything will happen according to plan; Saving his friends.

The other Na'vi have her ikran do a very complex move positioning the beast face to face with Twitch. She untie one of the ropes which loose him just enough to let him feels his numb members. She stop there for a minute, roll one of the cord and tie it up to the harness of her ikran. Twitch tried to move one of his arms but she stopped him quickly enough so that he don't fall off the pole.

After a minute, the man starts to get back the feelings in his body and is already holding tight to Amìnä. Good thing since Sìtse already had to bring Noel around so he don't had to bother about moving the human. The girl will do it. When Twitch was strong enough to hold for the flight, they got back to the camp and started to walk toward the hut.

Sìtse offer to clean Twitch mask which is filled with a disgusting mix of vapor and blood while Tirean takes the time to explain the situation, telling him everything they know so far. Not much considering no one had woke up... or that is what the party had in mind...

As soon as the group got inside the healer's hut, Tirean, leading the way, is hit by a horrible feeling. Everyone are looking at Eawnyu and Apxeyo like if they just died or... Even worst... The image he sees is one of peace and joy but still, it frustrates him to no end. They made the bond, here, in front of everyone and no one knows what is going on. That is not something that you see everyday.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Back in Apxeyo's and Eawnyu's minds, everything is just peace and joy. They are happy to be together that way and both wish they can soon announce it to their brothers and sisters. Unfortunately, reality have to kick back in. They both know that the Tsahìk is not there anymore... so is the young Christian.

Apxeyo's open his eyes, only seeing the person that he loves the most in the world, he tell her, through his mind, that he needs to save their friends.

I need my ikran... now... I need him to lead the people to Hell's Gate and rescue our friends. But I can't do that without you. I want you, Sìtse and Michael to be part of the group that will go in the mountains. I would bring the other two dreamwalkers but they are not ready for this.

He like being alone with her. He can tell her how he feels without anyone interrupting. But right now, Apxeyo is not alone. It took a while to finally realize that every one are still there, looking at them with no word to explain what they are seeing. Every one... Even Sìtse and Tirean...

Apxeyo doesn't even bother about breaking the link and look toward them with conviction in his eyes just to meet anger in Tirean's. And then it hits him... He don't know what they feel for each other. No body knows! They never talked about it. They never made it look like if something was going on... Well, they know now and they can't do s*** about it!

He smiles. She wakes up.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Eawnyu te Tisorina'Srusiyu'ite

Quote from: Meuia te Sätìng Tstew'itan on August 29, 2010, 10:30:41 PM
I need my ikran... now... I need him to lead the people to Hell's Gate and rescue our friends. But I can't do that without you. I want you, Sìtse and Michael to be part of the group that will go in the mountains. I would bring the other two dreamwalkers but they are not ready for this.

we will get you your Ikran when i am well enough to ride and take you to the cliffs, which will not be a long time. if we are to attack, we need to plan it carefully though......i would not bring bob and noel if our lives depended on it, i don't trust them.......if you lead the people against hells gate, you will do it with me at your side she looks at him, smiling a bit.

she stirs a bit, her hand finding Apxeyo's, she sorts through fog in her mind as she tries to wake. She sits up fast as she feels Apxeyo recognize her brother and his best friend. She looks around, still sifting through the sleep fog in her mind, she finds her brother in the crowd.

Ma Tsmukan! she reaches for him. rutxe, oe oeyktayìng
Brother!                                       please, i will explain

She grabs his hand and pulls him down by her, her expression pleading for him to understand as she explains how everything came about.

Tsmukan rutxe, rutxe ke sti fpi moe. A krr oeru tsaheyl sameri 'awvea krr, oe tamìerng mikyun oeyä txe'lanur ulte po mi pivlltxe oeru eyawr oe. Poan namew oe fpi leiu poyä muntxate slä oe nìtxopu tamul talun a ayu si oe sre....Oe ke omum a krr pivlltxe moe ngar......Oe sìlpey nga tsun tslivam ma tsmukan.

Brother please, please do not be angry with us. when i bonded with him the first time, i did it following what my heart told me and my heart still tells me i was right in making the bond with him, he wanted me as his mate then but i ran, scared of what i had done before he could tell me so.... i dont know when we were going to tell you....i hope you can understand, my brother...i truely hope you do

her expression pleads for him to not ask certain questions in front of the tribe and to wait until they were in private to reprimand her if he must.

Eyamsiyu

Slowly Michael drifts out into unconsciousness...

... and he wakes up in his human body.

Without hesitation, he jumps out of the link and grabs the emergency space suit and parachute, puts them on, and without consideration for the rest of Site 27, goes out of the Site, space-jumping down to Pandora, aiming himself straight toward the Ikran tribe.

It seemed like forever before it felt like he really was moving toward Pandora.  After beginning to feel the friction of the atmosphere against him, he deploys the chute.

... and he waits to land.  It seems like forever...

Nearly an hour later, he finally sees where he is heading on the ground... and it sure wasn't the tribe.  He was, once again, landing in oceanic waters off the coast of the tribe...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Emtokay

Bob was sitting inside site 26, feet up on the table rocking back on his chair. He lit a cigar and started smoking it. Whilst he was there he was contemplating on what his next move will be, thinking about what the Na'vi have done and what the RDA have. He thought that maybe he should in the end, help the Ikran Tribe. He almost had this as his definite answer until he swung too far back on his chair and fell backwards onto the floor. Trudy saw this and stood there laughing. This bump on the head he suffered from falling backwards had made hismind clear. During his time the Na'vi didnt embrace him as they did the others, he wasnt liked as much so he thought screw the Na'vi and using an avatar body, I'm doing this the old fashioned way. Bob was planning to go back to Hells Gates and help with the offensive but there was one problem, he didnt know how to get back due to not having a Sampson with fuel.

He walked over to the comms in the link station and dialed in the frequency to the Hells Gates hangar
This is Captain Lawrence requesting playtime from Site 26 back to Hells Gates
I'm sorry Captain Lawrence The operator replied We can't do any flights right now unless we have Colonel Quaritch's permission

Bob, not surprised at all by this answer replied back Well go to the good Colonel and tell him Captain Lawrence would like to come back in, call back when this is done
He ended the call then went back to swinging on a chair and smoking his cigar whilst waiting for a return call from Hells Gates
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

ExLibrisMortis

Rage, pain, wrath, hurt. This list of emotions didn't even come close to explaining what was flowing through Ikaika at an ever increasing rate. Yet, as he watched the debasement of the Tsahik, he found a level of joy. Joy in the fact that he now had one of the greatest pieces of leverage over those damned Na'vi. Joy in the memories of his victories over some of the other tribes. Joy in the haphazard demeanor in which the Phantoms had degrading the Tsahik of all her Regalia.

The flood lamps of each of the Phantoms danced across the ground surrounding the Tsahik. Still in her state of no-awareness, it frustrated Bear just a little that she wasn't feeling all the was happened to her. Ikaika walked over to Bob who was outside looking at the Phantom Samson and told him to get get both Noel and Trudy as he was planning to shut down Site 26 for now and bring everyone back to Hell's Gate. He had plans for Bob and Noel back at the base.

Ikaika then ordered the other Phantoms who were either finished with the Tsahik, or joking around about what was going on, to go inside the link pods and grab any materials that needed to be brought back before the power was to be shut down. "Get that blue b**** back on my Samson! Lets move people, we're ghosts in 10 minutes!" Already another wing of one samson, carrying fuel for the samson 2-2, and flanked by two scorpions.

Emtokay

Bob walked back into site 26. He told Trudy that this site is being evacuated due to the Na'vi suddenly becoming hostile. Even though that's a big lie. He walked over to Noel's link pod and hit the big red emergency stop button on the front.  Noel almost instantly sepereated from his avatar body, but was still groggy and in a daze. Bob place an dexopack on his face as well as his own then started to carry Noel out to the Samson
Major, that's everyone inside, give me 1 minute to grab my equipment and we will be ready to roll
After this was said Bob raced back into the link station picked up his duffel bag, webbing and weapon then headed back out to load it onto the samson
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Tirea Aean

Tirean struggles to keep his expression under control. His mind wars with itself about how to feel about the situation. He takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out along with his irritation at being the last to know about those two. He looks at her deep in her eyes.

Oeng paylltxe ha'ngir trrayä
We'll talk tomorrow afternoon

He sighs inwardly. I need time to think about all of this... I am not going to get much sleep tonight... He turns to Apxeyo shooting him a glare as he stands up. He looks meaningfully at the others who are still standing staring at the couple, a bit shocked. They notice his glare and go back to what they were doing. Tirean shakes his head and turns to Twitch.

What do you need me to do?

There are other priorities right now...

Txantslusam Skxawng

Noel's Avatar fell to ground.

Noel woke up, but still was dazed a bit, he was very tired after what happened, physically and emotionally. When He came by in the Samson, they were on there why back. Noel asked and hoping someone would.

What is going, why are we leaving Site 26?
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

ExLibrisMortis

Once the flight wing had landed the fuel was taken off the Samson and the relief pilot hopped in and revved the engines. At the order of Ikaika, all the Samson came online as Bear made the final shut down protocols for Site 26. The night had come on full force, the dark sky above, illuminated by the glow of Polythemus. Below, the forest lit up with its twilight glimmer of bio-luminescence. There wasn't much time to gawk at the scene ahead, as they needed to get back to hell's gate. Flying at night was not allowed under the Colonel's orders, but Ikaika was special. He needed to get back with the prize in his possession.

"Doctor Noel, get in the Samson, we have no time. Let's go! Pilot, take us out of here!" exclaimed Ikaika. With that, the pilots lifted off, with everyone on board, leaving site 26 in their wake. Off they flew, a formation of birds of war headed home.

ExLibrisMortis

A mouse amongst giants, that same feeling of inadequacy was all that Twitch could summon when he took in his full situation. He noticed quite quickly that the only reason why he seemed to be let off that pole, was that these Na'vi needed him. It was an odd experience having to hold his breathe while the Na'vi cleaned his masked, not odd in the holding of the air in his lungs, but feeling Pandora on his face. Seeing Pandora without the warping of the glass in front of his face. Smelling Pandora without the filters removing the bulk of the scent. He'd never been blessed enough to be an Avatar driver, but this was the closest he could get.

He watched as the franticness of the one whom laid on the bed was obviously portrayed. She pleaded at the one next to him, for a reason unbeknownst to him. Then, he saw that reason. Those two Na'vi, the ones he had seen before they ambushed the party, the ones that connected with their braids, were once again, connected in front of him. He was stunned for a second, just flabbergasted at the sight in front of him. It was a good thing he wasn't the center of attention, it would have been rather weird to see him standing there wide eyed.

As the one whom released him, addressed him, and he snapped out of it. He looked down at the one laying on the floor, still overwhelmed by the apparent size of them. The dim lighting offered by the torch did little to help, but where he needed to see, his packs lamp lit up. He looked into the face of the one kneeling and noticed he was blinding him, so he shut off the pack, but the feeling of despair and love was emanating from his face. Twitch looked back down at the bandages that were on the female Na'vi, and saw they were soaked through.

Twitch looked around as he moved slowly over to Eawnyu, and knelt beside the Na;vi as she laid on the low table. Low for the Na'vi but practically thigh high for him. Never the less, he looked at the bandages and looked back at the face of Eawnyu. He smiled slighty, offering some sense of small hope, but it faded as quickly as it came as he turned to look at the macabre gauze. He lifted it slowly and began to see the gore and the damage. They were in for one long night.

"I need my pack, the one I had at the place you found me. It has tools in there. I think I can help her, but I need my pack!" Twitch pleaded, hoping they would allow him to help her.

Tirea Aean

Tirean still don't know how to feel. Frustrated. Happy. Hopeless. It's probably the weirdest mix of emotion you can get at the same time. He needs some time to think about what he's going to tell them later, when Twitch will be done fixing them. He don't really feel pissed, but people looks at him like if he's about to kill someone. It's best if he goes somewhere to think... Alone. He turn his back from them and walk away to his hut; the only place where he'll get some peace. As he walks by the door, he answers the human promptly, telling him everything he needs to know: "Under the bed. Ask Apxeyo if you need help." And with that, he disappear behind the cloth serving as the door.

ExLibrisMortis

Twitch looked around as the Na'vi left the hut without looking back. It wasn't his place to ask, yet he could do nothing but feel the tension in the air. It competed with the stench of gore and blood for occupancy of the room. He slowly reached under the bed and found his pack. Opening it up he began to pull tools out and various needed medical supplies. As his attention was to laying them out on the floor, he inadvertently grabbed the gun in the pack and pulled it out. Once he noticed it in his hands, he had a quick split second idea of escaping. He eyed the door again, see the Na'vi who peered inside. His mind racing at the thought of running.

He then looked back that the two in front of him an nervously smiled as he unchambered the round, dislodged the clip, and laid the weapon on the floor. Once the content of the medical pack were laid out on the floor, Twitch went back to the bandages and lifted them off, exposing the deep wounds under them. He didn't leave them exposed for long as he put fresh ones ontop ever so gently. Nasty wounds they were, the hollow points sure did what they were designed to accomplish.

He looked over to the one that was called Apxeyo and, still noticing the connection of the Queue, beckoned towards Eawnyu. Twitch then moved slightly over a  bit, to make some more room for Apeyo, and to address the female in front of him. "Hey there," Twitch said in a calming voice while looked at the female Na'vi in the eye, "My name is Miles, or Twitch if you will. I tried to help you out before this feth fest happened. Anyways, I need to roll you over a bit to see if the round went through you, or if its still lodge inside you. This may hurt a little, but I promise, I can fix you." Twitch knew he was lieing, this was going to hurt her a lot. He couldn't judge how long it had been since he pumped her with the morphine, if it even had any affect on the Na'vi physiology, or if it was even still in her system because of how big she was. No matter, it had to be done.

Twitch motioned over to Apxeyo and motioned again to Eawnyu. He made a sign with his hands, signalling that they were to lift her slightly so he could see. He motioned that they would do it on 3 and began to count with his fingers. One... Two... Three!

Eawnyu hisses and tears her gaze from the door and growls at the human touching the wound.

AHH!! dont touch it! she glares at him for a sec then realizes he's trying to help.

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on September 03, 2010, 11:15:55 PM
He looked over to the one that was called Apxeyo and, still noticing the connection of the Queue, beckoned towards Eawnyu. Twitch then moved slightly over a  bit, to make some more room for Apeyo, and to address the female in front of him. "Hey there," Twitch said in a calming voice while looked at the female Na'vi in the eye, "My name is Miles, or Twitch if you will. I tried to help you out before this feth fest happened. Anyways, I need to roll you over a bit to see if the round went through you, or if its still lodge inside you. This may hurt a little, but I promise, I can fix you."

She looks at him, her expression softening some. .......You are the one who fixed my scratches? she is a bit surprised i....i.....well Irayo, Thank You.. She watches the other Na'vi start toward her intending to lift her up and roll her.

Kehe she holds her hand up to stop Apxeyo and looks at Miles I can do it. She rolls onto her side

She reaches for Apxeyo through the bond, some what scared of what the human may do to help her.

You will be fine. He will do everything he can to help you. If not, Tirean would not have let him go. Apxeyo tries to comfort her by hiding his bad feelings and letting only hope shine through the neural-link. He can feel everything through her nerves as she slowly turn around. She is a lot of pain, all coming from near her hip. The other wounds feel fine but that one is particularly resilient.

Careful, I do not want you to hurt her more. He says to Twitch like if he could avoid causing her pain. He place his hands on her following Twitch's instructions to lift Eawnyu, making sure he avoid touching any of the wounds.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

ExLibrisMortis

Twitch was a little surprised because of the evidence of pain on Apxeyo's face. It wasn't pain for the pain that she was feeling, it was the pain that she was feeling. That connection by the braid must be connecting their nervous systems. Wow. Split second of amazement was gone when they lifted her on her side and he saw something he didn't want to see. There was two holes on her front, but just one hole on that back. He placed his hand on her back and rubbed the area in which the other hole should be, and felt no lump. It was even worse.

Twitch nodded back to Apxeyo and they leaned her down on her back once again. "So, you speak English then." Twitch was trying to be calming and striking some small talk to help take her mind off the pain. His face, although slight smiling in light of the situation, still showed signs of the seriousness of what he just discovered. He looked towards both Apxeyo and the Female Na'vi. "There is something I need to tell you."

Twitch reaches over for the round that he unchambered. He picked it up and showed it to the two Na'vi. It was a .45 calibre round, steel jacket, hollow tipped. "This right here is what we humans call a bullet. It's our version of an arrowhead. When we shoot these out of our guns, they enter their target. But this part right here," he points to the hollow tip, "causes the shell to mushroom out, or inflate, and when it enters the target, it tears the insides causing maximum damage. Normally at the close range that you were shot, it doesn't do that, but, the second bullets seems to have not only mushroomed a little, but lodged itself inside of your body. If it stays in there, it will cause infection and might kill you. I need to go in and remove it."

His face darkened. The smile could not be farther from. He didn't even want to imagine the level of pain that might happen. Well, not might happen, but would happen. If the round had mushroomed as he thought, he might have to cut away any tissue that it was stuck in just to retrieve the round. The pain would be excruciating. Twitch turned to his pack and found a bottle of morphine, small, but it should do the trick.

He showed the bottle to the two. "This is what we call morphine. It's a drug, it makes the pain go away by making the parts of your body that feel, numb. This will make the process much bearable, yet, I only have enough for one try before your body processes it all the way and its gone. I just need to know, do you want to go through with this... What was your name again?" Although partially inquisitive, dark as the night around was his countenance.

Srane, my brother taught me english and i am called Eawnyu..... she looks over her shoulder at Miles I want to go through with it, i have to for my people...how long will it take to get the..thing..out? how will you remove it?

She reaches for Apxeyo's hand worried about what the morphine will do to the bond. She winces as they touch the wounds again biting her lip to keep quiet.

Apxeyo's shed a tear a pain. Not physical pain though. He understand her fear and feel it himself. I'm sure everything will be alright. I will stay with you even if you can't feel me. He glare at Twitch with a decisive look.

ExLibrisMortis

Twitch matched the eyes of Apxeyo with a disarming look, despite the penetrating glare he was receiving. He gave a small nod of assurance as he began to draw the morphine out of the bottle with the syringe. Once the syringe was full, and noticing the bottle to be empty, he placed it back behind him and he check for air bubbles within the syringe. He picked up the clip of the pistol, empties the rounds onto the floor and stuck it under the armband on her left arm. Twisting slightly so that the pressure was enough to show her veins, he instructed Apxeyo to hold it in place while he tapped her arm. Once exposed, Twitch inserted the needle into her arm and pressed down.

He let Apxeyo know that he could let it go and to hold a small cotton ball in place where the needle was. Twitch turned around and then grab some gloves and put them on. He picked a clamp with some guaze on the end, and began to remove the bandage that was on her. The scene that was displayed rivaled that of a triage operation after a firefight. The two wounds from the gunshot alone had caused little damage on entry, but the wounds she suffered from the Thantor was grave. He first started to clean up the wounds that the Thanator gifted her. Once clean, he grabbed a small spray can, push the wounds together with his hands, and sprayed the NuSkin over it. Holding it for a minute while the adhesive solidified, he started to clean the next one. One after another this process went until those wounds were finally taken care of.

Then came the bullet holes. As much as the morphine was helping, he needed to move faster. The body's reaction to the small spurts of pain that made it through was alerting him that his time was running thin, if he wanted to deal as little pain as possible. First things first, he had to check for fragmenting of the rounds and foreign objects. Twitch grabbed the scalpel behind him, and began to cut in deeper.